South Arkansas busa's

silver09

Registered
Is there any busa or sport bike riders or clubs in tha south Arkansas area getting tired of riding with harley's and cruisers let me know if your in the area because I'm probaly not the only busa rider in tha Arkansas area with this problem and I sure don't want to go and get a Harley just to fit in So give me some feed back and let me know.

June 16th thru the 21st we are having a MNG @ Pointe West Resorts , You need to stop bye and meet some of the Gang ! Don't think you will have any problems looking for any Busa's to ride with .

:welcome: it can be frustrating to find riders but keep looking you would be suprised how many local forums might be in your area :thumbsup:

Is there any busa or sport bike riders or clubs in tha south Arkansas area getting tired of riding with harley's and cruisers let me know if your in the area because I'm probaly not the only busa rider in tha Arkansas area with this problem and I sure don't want to go and get a Harley just to fit in So give me some feed back and let me know.

Welcome to the org! Plenty of folks within short riding distance of you.
As mentioned above, there is a good sized meet coming up in Eureka Springs, u should come check it out!
Can someone please post a link to the meet section for him, I'm on mobile at the moment.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks everyone for some feedback I'm a pretty good ways from eureka about 4 hours or so but i'm definitly going to come up sometime but to answer your question where in south Arkansas I'm located it in a town close to eldorado,ar.

Thanks everyone for some feedback I'm a pretty good ways from eureka about 4 hours or so but i'm definitly going to come up sometime but to answer your question where in south Arkansas I'm located it in a town close to eldorado,ar.

Some of us travel thousands of miles to org events, and find them worth the cost in time and $$$. I travel 5 hours to get to the meet in Eureks Springs, and I wouldn't miss it for anything!:thumbsup:

As said, you will find a few busas there to ride with.

eureka-2008-sat-ride_094.jpg

Back