Anyone in arkansas, interstate 540 south this morn

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Just curious who it was that strafed me.

I was blippin' along at about 85 or so, normal cruise speed for my 75 mile commute to work on the interstate.  At that speed I am moving faster than the cages so I don't usually watch mirrors as closely as in town, unless I am going to change lanes.

Someone on what looked to be a stock 06 black/silver blasted around me at prolly 130 or so and was accelerating hard.  Well not being one to back down, I dropped 2, tucked in, and hammered it.  At about 170 I was gaining ground on him, but the traffic was getting a little thicker so I back down.  He may have slowed at little but after about 90 secs, he was totally out of sight.  I dropped back down to 85 and continued my commute.  

Don

PS.  At least is was another Busa.

tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150465796 -->

Waddint me... I was at work by 8:00. Wish it was, what a beautiful morning to ride. Watch that 540, heard the state police have been cruising the Cessna 210 up and down between here and Ft Smith looking for YOU...(he, he). Seriously, the average speed on that stretch has gotten out of control, cagers are normally 80 to 100, clippin along pretty good. It is a great road to haul a$$ on, kind of like the autobahn.

Nope. Wasn't me in this thread either
tounge.gif
j/k Don.
smile.gif

White still looks black at that speed even in to different threads LOL!

I was on 540 this morning, but I was north bound to Bentonville after getting on at Lowell (Pleasant Grove exit) at about 7:35 am. I was rollin though at above 100-120 mph.

I was on 540 this morning, but I was north bound to Bentonville after getting on at Lowell (Pleasant Grove exit) at about 7:35 am.  I was rollin though at above 100-120 mph.
Prplhaze,
Good to know that your that close. I live over here in Cave Springs. I was south of the tunnel. I work in Ft Smith, so it wasn't you.

Don

Back