Too old to ride a Hayabusa

I'm 70 and got my first Busa last year and named it Kriis. That is not a wife or girlfriend, or daughters name, but is Estonian for crisis. As in my late life crises, as I figure I'm too old to be having a mid-life crisis, but I'm not done yet. I'll still keep my BMW RT for touring, extra long rides, and when I'm likely to find rain. But for regular day rides, or maybe an overnighter, it's the Busa.

I'm 70 and got my first Busa last year and named it Kriis. That is not a wife or girlfriend, or daughters name, but is Estonian for crisis. As in my late life crises, as I figure I'm too old to be having a mid-life crisis, but I'm not done yet. I'll still keep my BMW RT for touring, extra long rides, and when I'm likely to find rain. But for regular day rides, or maybe an overnighter, it's the Busa.
Welcome to the insanity....

How's about taking a short ride over to the "new owners forum" thread and post a picture of your beast (s).....

60 years here and I just bought a new 2023 hayabusa. This is my second machine and I feel a more mature mind makes for the best rider for the Busa. Going to sell the old girl and I not sure I want to let it go to a young rider. Respect is the best way to handle the power and weight of this machine. Let them wonder how old the rider may be, we have nothing to prove! We’re the bull with the biggest horns.

Certains me disent qu'à 58 ans, un Busa est trop pour moi et que je devrais être un vieux Harley ou abandonner complètement les vélos !
Que pensez-vous de ce tout le monde ...... suis-je le plus âgée ici?Salut de france
Certains me disent qu'à 58 ans, un Busa est trop pour moi et que je devrais être un vieux Harley ou abandonner complètement les vélos !
Que pensez-vous de ce tout le monde ...... suis-je le plus âgé ici ?
Salut de France : j'ai 48 ans fin du mois écoutez moi avec une prothèse à la colonne vertébrale ils me disent de ne pas trop me considérer : résultat l'année dernière Yamaha r1 60th anniversaire . très bien mais la hayabusa me fait de l'œil je la prends au top du top . si tu trouves légèrement trop penché tu rajoute un riser pur monter le guidon de 27 mm

IMG_E3796.JPG

Back