Oldest Busa Riders

busabobh

Registered
I had a birthday in Nov. ,turned 65. This made me wonder , who is our oldest member still on a Busa, not a bagger, or touring, or cruiser, but a sport bike?

Howdy busabobh - I see we're neighbors :) - I'm down in Highlands Ranch, but I'm just a young whippersnapper at 40 :laugh:.

I don't remember black and white TV, can hardly remember life without a computer, but I did have a Lite Brite!

You're probably not the oldest. I imagine Tuf has you by at least 5 years :laugh:

Yeah, well I'm not "Old" yet you bum! :poke:

My daddy told me how to tell when I was getting old, "When some cute little honey ask if you want some and you whip it out and it looks like it just had some, you're getting old"! :laugh:

Happy Birthday Bob! It was nice to meet you in Breckenridge, sorry I stabbed myself in the hand and spent 2 hours in the Med Center, not one of my best days. :laugh:

Yeah, well I'm not "Old" yet you bum! :poke:

My daddy told me how to tell when I was getting old, "When some cute little honey ask if you want some and you whip it out and it looks like it just had some, you're getting old"! :laugh:
That's when you pour it in brother :whistle:

I met an 04 Busa owner who was 68. He bought it when he retired. Asked if I want to go riding. I rode up on mine and was looking at his I figured I wouldn't want to embarrass the guy so I humbly agreed to ride as his wingman.

He probably taught me more about riding than anyone I have ridden with. He taught me what good form was all about and he took me to speeds I had never seen on my bike before that. Great guy. Great credit to our community.

The more you think about your age, the less time you spend following your bliss.

That's weird, but EU has really senior hayabusa riders... and ex-USSR in reverse - very young. I got my busa when i was 21. Mostly in Russia, busa riders are 23-35 yrs old

Back