Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milford (Scranton) PA Ambuldog's house

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Catskill Park NY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N. Jeresy.

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Sorry about the delay everyone, I am trying to find and buy a house and it is keeping me pretty busy. Bulldog I sent you a PM. Details posted ASAP.

hey fellas,late reading this but am definately interested,i just have to finalize some child care issues as the wife is a nurse and works the weekends.ill be comming from bucks county in Pa,just north of philly if anybody wants to ride up together

Let's have an update on time, date, place.
beerchug.gif

I'm probably coming down Friday night, staying the night, ride, BBQ, stay,
leave Sunday morning. That's my plan if you're cool with it.

im calling speed tonight so hopefully there'll be some hard information to go on by tommorow
biggrin.gif

Bulldog I was out in the garage working on My brothers bike and missed your call. Call me any time today (when you read this) and I will try you around 1030.

Alright here it goes. July 7th meeting at bulldogs house (pm him for address and directions). We are going to take off on a 4 hour loop, around 10:30, that starts and finishes at bulldogs. It will take us up through NY a little bit but promarily follow the deleware river. If rain is a factor on the seventh than we will modify the route to accordingly. If downpours are immeinent than I hope you brought some beer and are ready to hang out at the house. There will be gas stops and rest areas along the way of the ride, and burgers on the grill at the end of it. I will put this on the front page. Any questions post up and I will answer best I can. Can't wait to see you there and stare at some other Busa's.

Hey fellas
if anybody is coming up 476 off of 276 and wants to meet somewhere around there to ride up together,lmk im in warminster,right near willow grove air base.

im figuring burgers, dogs and keilbasa on the grill at the end. if you are coming by to eat afterwards i need to know by mid-week this week so i can get a head count. there are a couple people here who ive pm'd back and forth that showed interest in staying at the house. we havent talked but we will. suffice to say i dont have anymore room. but all are welcome for the cookout. if you're afraid of dogs you are probably coming to the wrong house. he wont bite you but he'll let you know whos house it is just like he does to me
mad.gif

I'm in for the day to ride, and eat n run at the end of the day. So count me in for a burger and dog. Please let me know what we are all putting in for this event.

foods on me if i can get a head count. ndv pm me for directions. i live in a gated community that does not show up on maps

ambulldog : I just sent an email - I'll need directions if all the details are OK with you. Is anyone heading up Fri night... does anyone prefer to trailer from the DE or Southeastern PA area? I may trailer and I've got room for 2 more bikes if anyone is interested... If not, I'll meet to ride up - just let me know what y'all have in mind.

I am unsure if I can make it... If my plans change and I will be able to go I'll let everyone know. Sounds like everyone's going to have a good time!

Hey Turbo - we'll be in your neck of the wood this week... will you be around for some riding Wed thru Sat, maybe Sun?

(LCB @ Jun. 26 2007,13:04) Hey Turbo - we'll be in your neck of the wood this week...  will you be around for some riding Wed thru Sat, maybe Sun?
LCB - Let me know! I'm down, just try to give me as much notice so I can talk to my palm pilot (wife), I forget all of our plans, I don't pay attention, etc, you know how it is. LOL

Back