Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milford (Scranton) PA Ambuldog's house

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Catskill Park NY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N. Jeresy.

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Sounds like fun. I can make it, but I'd have to crash the night. That means I can get tanked at the BBQ!!!
beerchug.gif

like i said earlier i can accomadate five people comfortably and at least two or three(pushing it) wives/girlfriends as they would share a bed with you. two people will be stuck on couches though so i guess thats for the drunkest people. my wife and i dont drink but surely are not against it as i used to hammer them down myself. food will be on us,byob. lets try to get things moving and planned well in advance. i would like to get a head count for who are staying and obviously we have to know how many people will come by to eat at the end of the ride as far in advance as possible.

ps: we can always start the ride elsewhere and end at my home. bear mountain has some excellent roads that are worth riding if you're not from here ans even if you are from here for that matter.

So is it the 7th and the 8th? I can do most anytime in july so I am in.
E.

I'm up for a long ride thru Bear Mountain and the Poconos. Commuta r u riding from Jersee? July is good. I want to beat my 447 mile day.
beerchug.gif

(NDVBUSA @ Jun. 12 2007,20:02) I'm up for a long ride thru Bear Mountain and the Poconos. Commuta r u riding from Jersee? July is good. I want to beat my 447 mile day.
beerchug.gif
yup, njt - E12...
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(Commuta_Busa @ Jun. 13 2007,08:51)
(NDVBUSA @ Jun. 12 2007,20:02) I'm up for a long ride thru Bear Mountain and the Poconos. Commuta r u riding from Jersee? July is good. I want to beat my 447 mile day.
beerchug.gif
yup, njt - E12...
beerchug.gif
NJT exit 11. Meet up 2 ride there?

beerchug.gif

(NDVBUSA @ Jun. 13 2007,12:56)
(Commuta_Busa @ Jun. 13 2007,08:51)
beerchug.gif
yup, njt - E12...
beerchug.gif
NJT exit 11. Meet up 2 ride there?
i'm game... let's see how all of this plans out though

beerchug.gif

ive got a really good route planned i think, that would start in bear mountain go up 218 work our way over to 44/55 through new palts and over minnewaska, then over to hancock ny and take 97 down the delaware and then into pa. on 209 and head down towards stroudsburg and kinda loope around back to my house for a cookout. that would be a very long ride for someone like speed coming from binghamton all the way to bear mountain just to begin the ride and others are further. it would be a good ride but inconvienent for many. those that would be coming from a distance and would like to come to my house that friday so that you can have a fresh ride saturday are welcome to do so and im assuming they will stay saturday night also. im good with that but i need to know who needs to stay as soon as they can. please pm me and again wives/girlfriends are welcome and my wife would enjoy having another woman or two around. what does everyone think about that route? speed we need to talk to finalize this

bum, you are hard core coming from nh. speed will have to let us know what time this will go down. i can only assume late morning. im only a little over an hour from bear mountain and i drive that way everyday to work.

lets keep thr routes of the board... it's safer that way. If someone wants the route pm them.

It's better to just post it as total miles about X or total hours about X.

I've seen cops join and tag check everyone at start points and have also seen traps setup along posted routes.
pissed.gif

I will either drive up from Philly in the morning to meet or stay at my mother in laws house in emmaus the night before... PM me the start point or a house address and a time to be there.
E

hey guys, I'm a new member and live in Binghamton NY.I was looking on the message board and saw a Northeast ride. Is your ride open for new members? I own a 06 Busa and only have baggers to ride with in bing town. pretty sad huh..

youlose send me a PM and we should hook up for a ride and yeah you are more than welcome. Bulldog I sent you a pm just waiting for a response, Buldog what you doing this Saturday we could always meet half way and figure something out.

(NDVBUSA @ Jun. 15 2007,09:54) So where is the meeting place and time on 7/7?
When you get a chance Pm me the time and meeting spot also.
E

Back