Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N. Jeresy.

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
Pick your fav guys. Tentative dates of June 16th or 23rd. Or put something else out there.

it's tough to narrow it to one choice. I like the thought of Ambuldog's house because it may be a better spot to be hanging around until everyone gets there.

Curious is this going to be a one day event? Stand-up at the crack-o-dawn? Is it planned to be a circle route back to where ever it started? Will there be a few pickup points for anyone who comes late to join the ride?

Date wise I have to go with the later date just so that people have a better chance to plan for this.

I am kinda partial to Ambuldog's house myself because it is pretty central to everyone, and it is close to the poconos, and he has a knowledge of the good roads. I was figuring a one day thing myself, Buldog offered up his house for the few that need to stay the night. I am sure we can get some pick up points worked into the mix for late commers. Once we get the starting point worked out I will touch base with the closetest person to there area and try to get a actual map worked out for a ride, if that's what everyone wants. Basically the logistics are not figured out yet. Just trying to figure out were to start.

i took a quick look at my schedule. june is no good for me. i have two weekends off in july if everyone can wait til then(i will sure up those dates tommorow and post here) if we all want to meet here. im up to meeting anywhere but just figured it'd be easier for the people that lived long distance to have a place to stay and a big cook out. im not real sure whos heading this up but you can pm me and ill give you my direct email. whatever works for everyone is good with me

23rd. sounds ok. If I was to go I would be bringing the little woman and her trusty triumph in tow.  
beerchug.gif

I can't do June either... I will be in DE the last week of June.
E

right now the only good weekend for me is july 7th, 8th. hopefully this would give people plenty of planning time and again the long distancers can crash at my house if necessary along with a big cookout which everyone can come to. just to reiterate where i live. near a town called milford, pa but up in the mountains. its like the beginning of the poconos. if you were to cross into pa. from ny on rt 84 its about 25 minutes to my house. great riding all over.

July 8th im there
super.gif

Thanks in advance to ambulldog
beerchug.gif

If theres anything i can do to help let me know.

Sorry Been gone all weekend. July 7th and 8th is fine with me. So July 7th and 8th it is. I guess we will call the poll over it has been a week. Ambulldogs house it is. Any more ideas or thoughts just keep posting up.

sounds good to me. i would like to know in advance who will need to stay at my house and if they are bringing they're better half. my wife would probably like it if someone brought their wife along. speed you're in charge of logistics. i will start working up a ride. in the poll ask how many miles people will want to do. dont forget we can meet elsewhere and finish at my house for a big cookout. either way is cool

I am sure there are and there might be but some people can't make trips like that Commuta.
Bulldog I will get a hold of you off post.

I'm subscribed to this thread, just laying low until the details are announced. If I can make it, I'll post up letting everyone know. If I can't, I can't. But I don't want to start saying I can make it this day or that day, and then possibly screw others up.

(SpeedAdict @ Jun. 12 2007,10:25) See I told you Commuta  
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
it's always good to hear somethin more than us crickets
bowdown.gif

There are a few local busa guys I'll probably drag along but I don't want to commit them to it yet.
jump9.gif

bowdown.gif

I'm Game I will be bringing the girlfrind so your wife will have company. I don't know if she's takeing her bike or not. Seems like the balls in your court now, so time and directions would be helpful.
beerchug.gif

Back