• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

twotonevert

Member of P.E.A.
Donating Member
Registered
June 10th to 17th

June 20th to 27th

Ok guys, here is the deal. I am taking a week and going to Colorado this year. The dates above are dates that we don't have kids in June. Other than the dates, I have very loose plans. Thinking about heading west out of Tulsa towards Taos NM, then north to Durango. I figure two days to get there, two to three days to ride the local roads and two days to get home. I want to ride the entire trip. We have Corbin seats and a back rest on the way, I want to pick up a Ventura rack from pashnit and get cruise and an autocomm installed before then. If no one else can go Juli and I will be going alone. This is something I have been itching to do and since the 09 has all of 35 miles on her, I have got to get out. The million dollar highway is a dream road for me. Post up if you want go, let me know your date preferences.

I need to check the dates we are taking a trip outa Colorado to Utah but would be fun to meet up if i can. I'm way up north in Fort Collins. Keep me informed on the dates you choose. :thumbsup:

How funny, I will also be out that way prolly the later dates. Me and the wife are driving the truck and hauling the bike from Michigan. I will be taking the bike down once we get to certain areas to ride some of the local roads and maybe hook up with some new friends. I havent posted the details yet nor do I know the dates exactly but the second part is more likely for me.

We are going to go all the way into the mountains though for our final destination. Two weeks. Keep us all informed on when you plan on making your trip. I want to try and see if I can ride with as many people as possible while out on the road even if it is for a short time.

hope you guys have a great trip and take plenty of pics :beerchug:

Sorry you cant make it semi. We will have to work something out for later in the summer. Dont worry guys, I will make sure and keep all information in this thread so it will be easier to find. So far, thats 2 for the second set of dates. I know Eureka is right before the first date and that will not be good for those going to Eureka, so I voted for the 20-27. We might be able to make Eureka, will be looking later today.

Oh, I definitely want to go, but it's not gonna happen. Sounds like an awesome trip though... Have a great time! :thumbsup:

i am north of salt lake city, i would like to meet around that time, colorado etc. just let me know where and when!!!:cheerleader:

kool idea james would love to go but got to go to vegas that week put it off last year to go to eureka springs promised the wife we would go this year so i'll be attending the fall eureka springs this year just baout called you yeaterday i was in your town for a bit

kool idea james would love to go but got to go to vegas that week put it off last year to go to eureka springs promised the wife we would go this year so i'll be attending the fall eureka springs this year just baout called you yeaterday i was in your town for a bit

You should have called, we werent doing anything.

depending on what days u go i might meet you there, my daughter has a softball tournament out there..

Back