Fall trip to Eureka Springs ??

Pick your preferred date.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking at some hotels. The best one I came across so far is Stonegate Inn. Rates are $58 for King and $59 for double and rooms appear to be available on the website. Just tried to call no answer. It is in the area of the Pine Mountain Jamboree. Welcome to The Stonegate Inn

Most of the places I have called are booked up, way too expensive (honeymoon type) or way, way, way out there. :whistle: (I am hearing banjos) :laugh:

I will keep looking if you need me to.

If you want to stay in town, my folks own the "Traveler's Inn" (next door to Pizza Hut) - just tell the front desk that Greg sent ya...

This is by far my FAVORITE place to stay... Been staying here for years!
I didn't know it was a members parents place, tell your pops I said hello! Loved the pictures of the Hells Angels and the scooter.. :whistle:

We love the fire pit they did recently and always stay down in the lowest bldg, bottom level. I'm going to find some pictures if I can locate them. The Mrs and I would be open to coming down for the weekend... I just got back from Bikes, Blues, & Barbeque on the Harley.

Last edited:
Crap, Pointe West is booked??? Where are we staying so I know where to call? I fired off an email, lets see what happens.

Last edited:
My wedding aniversary is the weekend of the 10th, if you are down there that weekend i could make that our aniversary trip!!!! alot more fun than the allternitive

This is by far my FAVORITE place to stay... Been staying here for years!
I didn't know it was a members parents place, tell your pops I said hello! Loved the pictures of the Hells Angels and the scooter.. :whistle:

We love the fire pit they did recently and always stay down in the lowest bldg, bottom level. I'm going to find some pictures if I can locate them. The Mrs and I would be open to coming down for the weekend... I just got back from Bikes, Blues, & Barbeque on the Harley.

Thanks for the props bro... I know they'd be happy to accomodate anyone needing a place to rest their head... just talk to Gary at the front desk and tell him that "Greg" said treat you like the Kings you are :bowdown: :cheerleader:

Stonegate does not answer their phone ! Left message inquiring about group rate. No return call yet.

Dennis, Colin,

I just booked the last three singles at the Travelers Inn. You both have PM's and voice mail. Not sure where else will have rooms, BMW and Model T conventions!

Thanks Greg!

I got a room at Travellers also. They say it is the last one. Anything in Eureka springs is going to be close. Anyone not having a room better hurry. Car clubs in town that weekend.

Stonegate has rooms left. It is also a nice place. Too bad we couldnt get us all in one place. Stonegate is less than a mile from Travellers Inn..

Back