NY/PA/NH/CT/NYC+others

if the southern crew can make it up to pocono area it sounds like a good common ground.

Jersey is always a hassle. You normaly end up ridding out into PA/NY any how...

Philly & Scranton sounds like a good mid way point for everyone. What do you think???
beerchug.gif

i spoke to my wife and shes ok with a few guys staying if need be. i could probably house 5 guests comfortably or seven if they have a significant other that wants to come. we could even do a huge cook out at my house at the end of the day. someone else would have to plan the ride as i dont want to disappoint anyone. let me know what people think. im near a town called milford just up the mountain from it actually

(ambulldog @ Jun. 06 2007,16:25) i spoke to my wife and shes ok with a few guys staying if need be.  i could probably house 5 guests comfortably or seven if they have a significant other that wants to come.  we could even do a huge cook out at my house at the end of the day.  someone else would have to plan the ride as i dont want to disappoint anyone.  let me know what people think.  im near a town called milford just up the mountain from it actually
Sounds like this is a great place. Escpecialy if you know were all the good roads are. I will start a seperate poll thread for the places given. If anyone has an additional idea I will edit the post and put it in there. I will also post tentative dates. Thanks for offering the house brother. Thank your wife as well for offering a place for the long range folks.

you guys ever meet up? I'm in Western NY (Rochester), but would love to meet up and ride!

So, let's get something started for '09. I'm "UP" for a ride through northern, NY or northern PA. both great areas to ride

umm i just realized this was like posted in 07!!, the blue thingy next to the dates even says "old".. lol is it still on??

Im still up for it, if it goes to Montauk that would be awsome. Im in Nassau county. Way before Montauk on the island.:thumbsup:

Back