MA RI CT ride to laconia

I will be heading up tomorrow am still waitin to hear from a few guys thinking around 9 or 10 camaro Im gonna call you right now trojan will call you when we r getting close i figure if on time around 12:30 hopefully high noon at the broken spoke perfect start :beerchug:

update meeting Kenny (busaga) and Vincent ( 68camaro) 7:45am manchester mall sears

Alright lots of rain for the first trip up this week but we still got 6 machines together Kenny Alexis Brian Vincent Steve great to meet all you guys .
I will be making my up at least 2 or 3 more times wed for the hill climbs and sat more than likely will be staying over So whoever is down shout out lets raise the numbers good times.:beerchug:

busa.org.jpg

busa.org2.jpg

busa.org3.jpg

busa.org4.jpg

turned out to be a good day after the it stopped raining. had an awsome time and enjoyed meeting everyone. i have some pics to post up in a bit.here's a vid of us riding the kancamagus hwy!

- Hayabusa's spanking the Kancamagus-NH[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
turned out to be a good day after the it stopped raining. had an awsome time and enjoyed meeting everyone. i have some pics to post up in a bit.here's a vid of us riding the kancamagus hwy!

- Hayabusa's spanking the Kancamagus-NH[/url]

Nice job Kenny, getting those guys up to the mountains for a ride thats what they were waiting for glad the weather held up for that looking forward to this weekend I will call ya during the week to set a meet time meanwhile gathering more riders for the group:thumbsup::beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
WHAT THE WEATHER HELD UP FOR YOU i was fine till i hit 89 then it poured from there home knew i shoulda stayed lol couldnt even shoot fireworks got cancelled :alcoholic:4 oh well hopefully have the wife up there next sat to see yall again :whistle:

yeah, it turned out to be a good day. on the way home was a different story though. nothing crazy but enough not to hinder visibility

here some of the pics I took.

IMG_7168.jpg

IMG_7169.jpg

IMG_7173.jpg

IMG_7171.jpg

IMG00851-20100612-1246.jpg

IMG00852-20100612-1339.jpg

IMG00853-20100612-1339.jpg

IMG_7168.jpg

IMG_7169.jpg

IMG_7173.jpg

IMG_7171.jpg

IMG00851-20100612-1246.jpg

IMG00852-20100612-1339.jpg

IMG00853-20100612-1339.jpg

I had a good time meeting everybody. Be safe up there the rest of the week guys. Thanks for the video Kenny. Too bad it shut off before we really started killing it:laugh:

Nice pics guys i would add mine but they seem to be duplicates of what yall took i will check the video out later tonight cant check youtube at work :(

Well guys it was fun last Sat but im going to have to back out this Sat i got asked to work and im not turning down overtime who couldnt use the money anyways but we will definately have to get together for some riding time this summer maybe fraconia notch or something

I was hoping to make it this coming Saturday but the wife reminded me that if I miss our 4 year olds birthday I would be sleeping in the dog house. :whistle:

Hopefully we could get a group together for a ride sometime.

Back