Lycan & racerv going to VA here we come Loom-I!

Thanks again for having us over, even though i was under the weather,, we had a great time,, at my expense.:whistle:

Morning ride NC group and Lycan.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1308496139671.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1308496165893.jpg

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. Almost got fired for something I didn't do and got assigned to a different project in Cambridge, MD. Hopefully there will be another time.

No Worries Racer, We are planning a trip to the Gap Firest Weekend of AUG..

Well I made it back...I survived Vabusa's remote existence:laugh::whistle: But Micheel thank you so much for having me in your home, it was really nice to just sit back and talk with you, I honestly appreciate the conversation, fun at John's expense, breakfast, the nickel tour of BFE and of copurse my buddy Bear:laugh:

From Va's I went to Loomis' house and had as equally an enjoyabale time there. John HUGE thanks to you and Kim for having me over you have a lovely house (for the 1,000th time) great friends and wonderful inlaws, my time talking with Siggy was awesome, I enjoyed every minute of it. I think you should definitely make the MnG an annual thing, and the ride...wow:laugh:not enough I can say about those guys theyre all top notch...many many thanks my friend I enjoyed myself and I am greratful beyond words for your hospitality. I will see you 1st Weekend of August when we can ride the dragon:thumbsup:

Back rto work now....great weekend with some Org peeps:bowdown::bowdown:

Oh one more thing...let me know when I can pick up Ernie Vabs:laugh::laugh:

Hey, when I say I live at the edge of the U.S., I am not kidding :whistle: I had a blast just talking...Jaeger free no less :laugh: And Bear misses you tons!!! He doesn't get that kind of attention from me with so many other cats vying for it :rofl:

Glad you guys had fun in NC too...almost wish I'd gotten my rear in gear and headed down, but I was "babysitting" the pup :whistle:

Ernie_sm.jpg

Oh one more thing...let me know when I can pick up Ernie Vabs:laugh::laugh:

:rofl: Too funny, I was posting up his pic :laugh: I'm sure my Dad will be glad to loan him out until he stops chewing on everything :whistle:

And racerV, you were missed...Lycan could have used your company to cope with the lack of "life" and "no buildings over 2 stories" in my tiny town :rofl:

No FAIR, Vabs, posting up pics like that. That Ernie is just too CUTE!!!!! Oh if BusaWhipped wasn't allergic......... :laugh:

No FAIR, Vabs, posting up pics like that. That Ernie is just too CUTE!!!!! Oh if BusaWhipped wasn't allergic......... :laugh:

He is a mess Trish! He is one fiesty pup and wore me out...by the time Dad came to get him, I was so ready! :laugh: Felt like I'd had a toddler all day :lol:

Back