End of riding season doldrums..Va Beach here we come!

Whats up Bro! I have been riding the wheels off my bike the last 3 days. I am so sore a I can barely lift my beer....not really, but close to it.

Jeez gang, thanks for that invite! :moon: Here it is Sunday, nearly 5 p.m. and NOW I find out!! You drove right by Lycan, right past my damn house :poke:

:laugh: Hope everyone had fun...

I got proof!

Me1 Push Mountain.jpg

Me2.jpg

me3.jpg

Me4.jpg

I hope this doesn't come out too creepy:whistle: but if your actually going to the Hilton on 31st street could you do me a favor?? Go to the Courtney terrace on the 2nd floor and take a picture of Neptune from the balcony. My wife and I are both in Afghanistan and are going to be stuck here for our 2nd anniversary. Boo-hoo, i know but our first date was at Salacia, the steakhouse on the first floor and we got married in the Courtney Terrace. Too bad the boardwalk isn't lit up yet for Christmas, it was a great backdrop when we got married there in Dec of 07. The cheesecake there is the best in the world too, I wish I could be there, strawberry cheesecake and Crown would be on me. Ride safe and enjoy yourselves:beerchug:

Damnnit bro...didnt see this in time before we left..sorry man and I was looking at it this morning too...next time we go down ill et the pic unless Warbird or Dino gets it first..sorry bro

He's baaaaack! Now get your Komoto clad butt down to southern OHIO! I'm still thinking on that new years invite BTW. Room for 3?

Yes theres room for 3 brother just let me know!

Jeez gang, thanks for that invite! :moon: Here it is Sunday, nearly 5 p.m. and NOW I find out!! You drove right by Lycan, right past my damn house :poke:

:laugh: Hope everyone had fun...

I thought baout you Vabs! I blew by this woman doing about 90 andas i passed her she reminded me of you! Maybe it was the hair:laugh::laugh: I promise next time we go down well make sure to give enough notice so that others can come out and play..:laugh:

OK well I didnt take any pics..I think Warbird took like 1 picture :laugh::laugh::laugh:BUT we were there, thanks to Tim,Steph, Vanessa and Karen for coming out, we had an awesome time and will be coming back down to see you guys again soon...you rock!:bowdown::bowdown:

I thought baout you Vabs! I blew by this woman doing about 90 andas i passed her she reminded me of you! Maybe it was the hair:laugh::laugh: I promise next time we go down well make sure to give enough notice so that others can come out and play..:laugh:

:moon::moon:

:whistle:

OK well I didnt take any pics..I think Warbird took like 1 picture :laugh::laugh::laugh:BUT we were there, thanks to Tim,Steph, Vanessa and Karen for coming out, we had an awesome time and will be coming back down to see you guys again soon...you rock!:bowdown::bowdown:

hey bro it was great to see you guys last night. We had a great time catching up.

We are looking forward to you guys coming down this way again.

Last edited:

It was great seeing you and your lovely wife. We are definately looking forward to the next time.:beerchug:

Well is is the only 2 that came out! we spent more time talking and joking others! Sorry Guys! The lighting sucked too.....

P1010003 3.jpg

Back