Lycan & racerv going to VA here we come Loom-I!

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
:laugh:

Ok so, so far, tentatively, racer and I will be headed to VA the weekend of June 18th. Coincidentally...thats father's day weekend...

Papa Smurf has graciously invited us to come down and ride with him and the Loom-I, which we are excited to do.

We are hoping to see some other peeps while we are down there and VABUSA has even graciously offered to clean our bikes and cook us mucho food the entire time we are in the area.:thumbsup::laugh:

If anyone is interested in either riding down with us, or meeting and rallying up near Loomis or Vabs please chim ein on this thread...

If anyone wants to change that date, speak now or forever hold your peace! I will throw up Lomis' other avaialble dates in case a lrage contingent of folks decided on a better date due to the Father's day thing..

So who's in?

Loomis' dates of availability..
June 11,12 18,19 25,26
:thumbsup:

NCbusa? Chris you out there?
Gixerhp whats the deal meng...

So far the plan would be to head out Friday..providing John can get off that day:whistle:

And be down that way by Friday afternoon towards VABusa. Maybe spend the night in that area after some riding and grub, and get up Saturday and ride down to Loomis'.

Ride Saturday with Loomis, eat some grub, have a few drinks and get up Sunday for the BIG ride with the Loom-I, after which wed take a decent beeak and head back early evening late afternoon.

Thats what Ive got so far.:laugh:

We riding or trailering?

I was planning on riding this..we can trailer depending on circumstances..we always have that option. Something to consider since we will be riding all day Sunday with the Loom-I...we may not want to trek another 6 hours back after that..???

besides, the return trip would be mostly up I-95 and on a Sunday...that gets kinda crazy

You guys can stay at my place!!! Glad Omar shared this thread :laugh: I didn't realize it was up and that the date was chosen!!!

Can't wait!!

Oh, and I can cook for the gang, just let me know how many...who wants the race car bed? :laugh: Who's allergic to cats?! And who knows how to fix various things? I need some help around the house :whistle: :rofl:

I say you leave your trailer at my place and we ride to see Loomis :D See how I invited myself?! You like that? :poke:

I am allergic to cats. The kind with 4 legs just to clarify.

And who knows how to fix various things? I need some help around the house :whistle: :rofl:

Read: Please include ladders, paint brushes, hammers, and various other household tools.

Omar addition: Please also include the paint sprayer with a gallon of sparkly-pink paint for Caesar :laugh:

Read: Please include ladders, paint brushes, hammers, and various other household tools.

Omar addition: Please also include the paint sprayer with a gallon of sparkly-pink paint for Caesar :laugh:

:rofl::rofl:Dibs on the racecar bed! And sure I can do some work on things as long as theres a HUGE steak waiting for me at the end!

You're in luck...there are TWO race car beds! And we just got high-speed out in BFE - so y'all can feel right at home.

Back