Lycan & racerv going to VA here we come Loom-I!

After riding almost 600 miles today, I think I am in shape for this trip :laugh:

Trailering bikes....race car beds....???

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to belong to this board. :poke:

Hey Michelle...you gonna have their jammies laid out for them too...maybe some hot chocolate at bedtime. They'd be into that,as long as someone(maybe Omar),tells a bedtime story.:rofl:

RSD.

Dont hate Rubbah:rulez:

Like YOU wouldnt call dibs on the race car bed!:poke::rofl::rofl:

Trailering bikes....race car beds....???

Sometimes I'm embarrassed to belong to this board. :poke:

Hey Michelle...you gonna have their jammies laid out for them too...maybe some hot chocolate at bedtime. They'd be into that,as long as someone(maybe Omar),tells a bedtime story.:rofl:

RSD.

We can't all be as cool as you Andy...

Just saw this thread. Dang 3 day biker parties!

Father's day weekend huh? Where is everyone meeting up? Whats the itinerary?

I think we plan on meeting at Vabs place on Friday the 17th and then continuing on to Loomis's the next day.

Loomis is 400 Miles from me and VaBs is 500+. I could meet y'all at Loom-i on Saturday.
Or invade VaBs on Friday... Depends on how many days i can get away. Either way, its a day trip down and one back of RIDING!! leave the trailers home boyz! :laugh:

Loomis is 400 Miles from me and VaBs is 500+. I could meet y'all at Loom-i on Saturday.
Or invade VaBs on Friday... Depends on how many days i can get away. Either way, its a day trip down and one back of RIDING!! leave the trailers home boyz! :laugh:
We aren't quite as old as you Ace and can still feel our lower regions, really wanting to keep it that way. Besides, 6 hours of straight highway sucks.

:laugh: thanks for the laugh racerv. I can still feel my :moon: on long rides.. even as old as i am!

Slab riding is all in how you do it. There is always someone out there that wants to play. Not to mention the speed trap roulette game! :whistle:

Guess you guys will leave me in the dust due to having been well rested in the cushy truck. Its ok..wait for me at the next gas stop!:thumbsup:

Ok I dont know if anyone else did so I sent him a text:laugh::whistle:

Sorry I got your text! Ill see what I can do about getting off on a Saturday! I have been out working on the homes... hers and mine. Then the truck has been down for 2 weeks, due to a faulty internal waste gate and I have been trying to source one for a week. Found a guy who can rebuilt it, since it has been a pain to get a new one matched up. So that goes out in the mail later today. Work may not allow me to take take that time off. Spent an hour with Human Resources about how my supervisor, a few employees, and how the shop is running things. This may affect my outcome! Someone decided to write a letter to the higher ups about how things are going here. Again sorry for the late responses.... just been frick'n busy! Even the busa needed some work tonight!:banghead: Nothing big, a faulty tag lamp bulb nut. Had to come up with something else for a tag lamp and fit it to the bike. Fixed now!:thumbsup:

I'm confirmed for pulling in to Raleigh, NC on saturday. Ready for the run Sunday.

:cheerleader:

You're just skipping right by me 'eh? I see how it is :moon: :laugh:

Cheese-a-peak is an extra 100+ miles for me VaBs...If i could leave on Friday i would be there to harrass you! :crowbar:

I thought you were riding down to the land of Loom-i on Saturday with Lycan and Racerv?

Cheese-a-peak is an extra 100+ miles for me VaBs...If i could leave on Friday i would be there to harrass you! :crowbar:

I thought you were riding down to the land of Loom-i on Saturday with Lycan and Racerv?

I'm just giving you a hard time; it's kind of my job :whistle:

No, I'm not heading down...going to stick close to home and be with Dad for Father's Day :thumbsup:

Yell at me next time you are in Kentucky. I'll come meet you and Omar. Or see you at fall bash.

i am driving from NY to VA that weekend to help my niece and her boyfriend move,its in the Leesburg area,so if ya see a maroon/black busa with NY plates its me....lol...:beerchug:

Back