Lycan & racerv going to VA here we come Loom-I!

I'm fully aware...and apparently GIXERHP may be stopping by :moon:

You guys have my address...give me an idea of when you'll be here. I may be at work, but I'll just leave the house unlocked and expect the house clean and dinner on the table when I get home :laugh:

You guys have my address...give me an idea of when you'll be here. I may be at work, but I'll just leave the house unlocked and expect the house clean and dinner on the table when I get home :laugh:

Some hostess! :whistle:

Someone is going to let me near a kitchen!!!???? OOOOOH!!! I'll prepare my liability waivers in advance.

Hey no sorry I won't be making it, have to work Friday.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Hey no sorry I won't be making it, have to work Friday.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I know you won't be there Loomis. They're just using me for a stop off on their way to see you :rofl: I feel soooo used... :lol:

Racerv said something about digging up a Corsett and wearing it around the yard for the neighbors to see before you get home????:laugh::whistle:

I dont know......don't blame ME for what the neighbors say they saw while you were at work:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Looks like I won't make this. My sister is coming in early from New Mexico. you guys have fun!

John's so bad at doling out info...you coming too? I need to make sure I have enough food! :)

Don't worry about food for me -- it's too darn complicated to do. I don't know for sure if we are coming... someone (as in not me) is complaining about having to drive 8 or 9 hours in the truck to get to where my bike is garaged -- just to jump out and hop on the Busa for a few more... :whistle::boohoo:

Don't worry about food for me -- it's too darn complicated to do. I don't know for sure if we are coming... someone (as in not me) is complaining about having to drive 8 or 9 hours in the truck to get to where my bike is garaged -- just to jump out and hop on the Busa for a few more... :whistle::boohoo:
Nag nag nag nag!

All while your sleeping!

Back