Lycan & racerv going to VA here we come Loom-I!

Well racerv MAY be out due to work...we will find out for sure tomorrow Wednesday.

IF he doesn't make it I am still coming down, except now Im more succeptible to abuse by Michelle and Omar...???:laugh:

Well racerv MAY be out due to work...we will find out for sure tomorrow Wednesday.

IF he doesn't make it I am still coming down, except now Im more succeptible to abuse by Michelle and Omar...???:laugh:

Awww man... :rulez:

Umm, Omar's not here :poke: You'll just be abused by me :lol:

:bump:

Is this still a *thing* or have plans changed? I'm good with whatever, but it's good to know what's going on...

Lycan, you have a PM :poke:

The only update I have is that GixerHP's Busa is in the back of his pickup and he's headed to the Eastern Shore for the weekend. I'm sure he'll be in touch soon.

Yall have fun and be safe. Told my Mom there might be some busa's coming through her area. I am sure she has been on the bull horn and warned half the state of VA by now. :rofl: So, if you see some crazy locals (Warsaw/Kilmarnock area) waving at you as you zipped by it's probably some of my family. :laugh:

I haven't heard a word from Lycan, so I'm assuming I'm not having company tonight. Cool by me, I'm making other plans :laugh:

He coming just got off the phone with him.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

He coming just got off the phone with him.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

:laugh: Just heading your way? Or plans to stop by mine? He never got with me, so if he shows up while I'm at work, he can't get in the house 'til I get off work :rofl:

Last edited:
OK, Lycan's on his way...just talked to him. No racerV though; work duties :(

GIXERHP and mizmoo-sa possibly?! Give me a call if you guys are coming...Lycan and I will wait before we make dinner plans :thumbsup:

Surprise!! We showed up after all -- even if John was barely conscious. Thank you so much for being such a gracious hostess, it was a complete pleasure to meet you. I have added so many new phrases to my vocabulary -- and my belly still hurts from all the laughs.

Go Irish!! :rofl:

Great an other private joke to roam around the org! LOL

WOW

Now where did i leave that rock to crawl under??:moon:

I'm so glad you and Jennifer made it John!! Had so much fun catching up!! :laugh:

Lycan, sorry it was in BFE man, but I'm so glad you made the trip! :thumbsup:

Hope Loomis and the gang have a great meet up and ride :bowdown:

Back