Lookout Vegas here we come...

Going to be a good time...

I just hope I can get Chris drunk and Doyle to dance:laugh:

Hey Mike, You will have better luck getting me to dance than you will getting Chris drunk.. :laugh:
Bring them new leather pants you just bought and I'll break them in for ya.. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:

Joking :poke:

Y'all is you.. You guys is not you.. :whistle:

Y'all will be missed.. :sad:

LOL, that sounds funny coming from you guys!

Anyhoo.....have a great time and DON'T forget the camera....I want to live vicariously through Y'alls trip to LV.

We sure had a good time at coyote ugly and a couple other places that we probably should not have went to while we were there. :laugh:

We were just out there last month and loved it. You will have a blast. If you get a chance go and see the ventriloquist Terry Fator Show at the Mirage. Its well worth the money. Good luck, enjoy and have fun!!

I sent Spudley a pm so far no reply? ???

Doyle: I have his phone number if you want it.

There are a number of other great .oRgsters there, as well, who threw me a fantastic dinner the night I was available and in-town last fall.

I've ridden with them; some came to the Stampede, etc.

If you want amplifying information, hit me up, yo!

:beerchug:

Doyle: I have his phone number if you want it.

There are a number of other great .oRgsters there, as well, who threw me a fantastic dinner the night I was available and in-town last fall.

I've ridden with them; some came to the Stampede, etc.

If you want amplifying information, hit me up, yo!

:beerchug:

FWIW Scar informed us in no uncertain terms that it would be in our best interest to show him a good time. I believe the words banned and public stoning were used!:whistle::laugh:

IMG_0452%20%5BDesktop%20Resolution%5D[1].jpg

IMG_0445%20%5BDesktop%20Resolution%5D[1].jpg

Back