Here it is, 2008's Fantasy MotoGP

19 hours to the start of FP1, don't forget to send which 3 riders you are resting.

I have 5 of the 9 teams in.

Only 11 hours and 45 minutes left to the start of FP1
cool.gif

Any way we can post who is riding for each team before the practices start?

Will this be the thread we use from now on or are we starting one for just the finishes?

Teams need to be decided and to you before practice ...right?

Wow... Looking at the field, I made a bad choice of my opener! Yikes!

Four hours away!!
smile.gif

Boy, am I stoked at the talent in this grid!! Did I not post earlier that Lorenzo was going to be up front?!? That boy is as good as Pedro was SUPPOSED to be...
spank.gif
He'll crash a few times this year, but he will be on the podium as well, you watch.

It'll be great to see a season with no runaways, I just don't think those will happen. I am a little worried about my boy Rossi, I'm afraid he may have jumped to Bridgestones when the pendulum swung back to Michelin.

That being said, if MotoGP is what it is supposed to be, they should NOT have tire rules. If it is the ultimate manufacturers testing and development ground they should be able to put anything they want to around that wheel before it hits the ground, NO limitations. If one manufacturer is able to test Thursday, make a tire Friday, and race it Sunday then the others have that option as well, no?
rock.gif

Any way we can post who is riding for each team before the practices start?

Will this be the thread we use from now on or are we starting one for just the finishes?

Teams need to be decided and to you before practice ...right?
It shouldn't be a problem posting up which riders are resting for each team at some point during the 3 practices. Definitely prior to QP. But teams can be changed until QP starts.

Selection of resting riders has 2 main points.

1)3 riders from your team must be selected to rest prior to FP1 or we will randomly select the riders for you.

2)IF you turn in your 3 resting riders in time, you can change your lineup prior to QP. In other words, you can look at practice times and send a change to me or BA BUSA. If you change your lineup, your new selection of resting riders must be received(via time stamp) PRIOR to the start of QP. This is because points are awarded for the QP results.

We have to have the 3 riders selected prior to FP1 because we have to randomly select any teams that didn't make the deadline prior to QP to ensure fairness.

I'm going to start the new thread today and link this thread to it as a "rules" thread. I'll post Qatar's results in the new thread tonight.

Back