Vegas here we come

Pimpbike

Registered
Heres the plan.....Leaving for Vegas next monday "the 7" for Vegas. My girl and I are going to do the whole trip on the busa. We taking back roads to Memphis, TN. Then it's I-40 all the way to Albuquerque, NM. Then were going to the four corners. Then down to sedona and to Vegas. Coming back were going to go up through Colorado and over to Kansas city and back to GA. if there is anyone on that route that has any good info about the area or would like to catch a little ride let me know. We plan on getting to Vegas on Friday and leave on Monday. Anybody near or in Vegas that has some good places to go or knows the ins and outs please share. This is my first long trip on the busa and my first time in Vegas. Our group is two cruisers and the Busa. The kicker is my girl will be on the back the whole way. I got corbon seats all the way around and the backrest to help. Any ideas would be great.

thanks,
Pimpbike

Pimpbike's goin' "iron butt" on the busa!
beerchug.gif
Hope yer "pre-training" goes ok, bro.
wink.gif

Do you have helmet-to-helmet comms, Pimpbike? Your girl will probably get a little lonely back there with no one to talk to for 5 days! I don't know what you plan on taking, but there are a few discussions here about musts for long trips that you may want to take a look at! Enjoy the ride and be safe!

we both have chatter boxes and I've got a MD player hooked up to them so we will have some music.

Pimpbike

Back