End of riding season doldrums..Va Beach here we come!

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Go to VA Beach and hang out with Dino, Pebbles, Warbird and get drunk:rofl::rofl::beerchug:

Leaving in about 30 minutes, we will see yall down therethis evening.

Anybody else in the area is invited to come hang out, we will be at the Hilton on 13th? or is it 31st???? Geez...havent even started drinkin yet and I dont know where Im going...this should be fun:rofl:

It will be soo good to see Dino, Pebbles and Warbird...some of my favorite Org peeps...

Oh and yeah..Im back...:laugh::beerchug:

Who are you ???
Posted via Mobile Device

I am Keyser Söze:laugh::laugh::laugh:

images.jpg

Hey Stranger! I wish the hell I wasn't 3K miles away, I'd be there in a heartbeat! :beerchug:

I will be there! Pictures are a must too! Now got to get off work and get home...oh and not forget the camera!:poke::laugh:

Sounds like fun. I wish I had known about this earlier, I would love to have driven up from Raleigh. It's not too far.

Enjoy & drink a cold one for me :beerchug:

I hope this doesn't come out too creepy:whistle: but if your actually going to the Hilton on 31st street could you do me a favor?? Go to the Courtney terrace on the 2nd floor and take a picture of Neptune from the balcony. My wife and I are both in Afghanistan and are going to be stuck here for our 2nd anniversary. Boo-hoo, i know but our first date was at Salacia, the steakhouse on the first floor and we got married in the Courtney Terrace. Too bad the boardwalk isn't lit up yet for Christmas, it was a great backdrop when we got married there in Dec of 07. The cheesecake there is the best in the world too, I wish I could be there, strawberry cheesecake and Crown would be on me. Ride safe and enjoy yourselves:beerchug:

He's baaaaack! Now get your Komoto clad butt down to southern OHIO! I'm still thinking on that new years invite BTW. Room for 3?

Back