Gettin Ready To Leave....HERE WE COME

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
packing up and getting ready to roll out later on today(Thursday) should be arriving at Microtel sometime this evening or early morning Friday like 1 am...I'm waking up Trekfuel if he is sleeping...LOL

todd.jpg

todd1.jpg

r6.jpg

r61.jpg

r6busa.jpg

r6busa1.jpg

r6busa2.jpg

gsxr.jpg

bikes.jpg

bikes1.jpg

Last edited:
we were not allowed to attach anything to the middel of the trailer so we had to get creative with the straps and tie downs..but nothing is moving....

I installed some D rings and channel all the way down the sides for tie points....And I made those fancy tire chucks out of (guess) an old fluorescent light fixture...was the inside guts that housed the transformer ect..i cut 2 2foot pieces then bent them at 8 inches and riveted them together and screwed them to the floor....man I wish I had more $ that took me an hour..would rather of bought the right stuff....Guy who owns the trailer wouldn't let me drill any holes in the center of floor for mounting the straps so we made do.

Also I had to tie the front end down from the lower triple...every other way i tried it resulted in the handle bars either wanting to bend, or the tie strap would rub on the plastic..and I wasn't taking chances on that, we had two of those handle bar straps for the other 2 bikes, but didnt have a 3rd....

bikes2.jpg

bikes3.jpg

Last edited:
Back