going to the dragon, wanna join July 20th

Well it looks like we will be doing the dragon early on the 21st. Leaving AR sometime friday night and then doing the tail the next day and slowly work or way back to WI.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Not gonna try it brother. I get off at 7 Friday morning it would be 1 or 2 before I would get there. Shouldn't try it regardless. Maybe at the Fall Bash.

sounds good, what about you doug? hey and if it rains, maybe we can do it saturday. there not calling for rain until later that afternoon on friday so we'll play it by ear.

We're heading to Georgia Friday morning, maybe we meet somewhere for lunch. Doing the dragon is gonna make a really long day for us. But we can ride that way on the way to Georgia.

Let me look at a map and see what I come up with.

How long are you guys wanting to ride? We cant leave on Thursday, but we had planned on riding up to the Phillips on Thursday night.
We just have to end up in Georgia sometime Friday afternoon...lol

was thinking about meeting up at the G'burg visitor center at 8am, it takes only an hour to get there for G'burg so i was going to say 9am at the CROT.

where you riding to after that? It's at least 2 hours to CROT for us.
You should be coming into the dragon from the North side and down to CROT correct?

heading out today to Gatlinburg, i got your numbers Doug, Jeff. i'll try to check this post again but if not i'll see you there.:cheerleader:

Anyone interested in Blood Mtn on Sat morning? Charlie? Tim? Daniel?

Mike, I'll text you Friday when were on our way and give you my eta. Your # still the 864?

Back