going to the dragon, wanna join July 20th

I am sooooo looking forward to this.... :laugh: what are the CC or OC laws like in NC?

TN and NC has reciprocity OC and CC.

i got to think of a meeting place for us to meet up in g'burg/p'forge. i know we are meeting doug and robert at the CROT. also do you want to do a little riding around too. it only takes us an hour to get there from G'burg.

So far head count:

Me and a buddy
doug
robert
flicka "maybe"
redherring

Whats CROT? Im down to ride too. If your here the whole week, let me take you on an adventure. IMHO its better then the dragon. No fuzz and u might see 1-2 cars. Very twisty!! If ya'll are down for the ride let me know. What day do you come in and what day do you leave?

PS Did you already find a place to stay?

Well, I work Tues- Sat 7:30-3:30 Sunday I have my daughter until 4ish. Monday is my best day or after 3:30.

Only day i'm able to ride the dragon is on the 20th, thanks, the couple we are going to be staying with own a log cabin up there.

Whats CROT? Im down to ride too. If your here the whole week, let me take you on an adventure. IMHO its better then the dragon. No fuzz and u might see 1-2 cars. Very twisty!! If ya'll are down for the ride let me know. What day do you come in and what day do you leave?

PS Did you already find a place to stay?

Thought i'd make it an easy place for us to meet up in G'burg. Redherring, flicka whatcha think?

Gatlinburg Welcome Center
1011 Banner Road
Gatlinburg, TN 37738

awesome, looking forward to it, hope you can keep up this time muwahahaha after a few track days this past year hopefully my skills have grown since last time.
Dude, I won't be any fun, but if you wait 4 or 5 minutes at the over look I'll be there. :laugh:

were are only staying for four days, plus the family is coming up with us, so friday was the only day because we have plans, aka the wives have plans for us lol
i'll talk to my buddy and see what time he wants to meet up and then doug and robert can judge it off that, but i'm sure will meet up early to give us all day to ride around:thumbsup: i hope the weather is good

20th it is what time? I guess thats what will make it or break it for me.

My self and my 3 brothers are headed that way the 19th, but first heading to Jonesboro AR. to visit my brother. Then heading to the dragon, but dont think we will make it until the 21... Ride is not all mapped out yet... Iron butt ride...

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

well your more than welcome to join:thumbsup:

My self and my 3 brothers are headed that way the 19th, but first heading to Jonesboro AR. to visit my brother. Then heading to the dragon, but dont think we will make it until the 21... Ride is not all mapped out yet... Iron butt ride...

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

was thinking about meeting up at the G'burg visitor center at 8am, it takes only an hour to get there for G'burg so i was going to say 9am at the CROT.

Any idea what time we'll hit the dragon, got conflicting plans with a family reunion in Ga, but trying to do both.

Back