going to the dragon, wanna join July 20th

sportcustoms71

Registered
Me and a buddy are staying up in Gatlinburg for the week and we are going to be riding down to the dragon and back up on the 20th of July. Was sondering if anyone would want to meet up in G'burg or Pigeon Forge and ride down with us for the day....i know there are some locals in the area and just wanted to throw a shout out:thumbsup:

i wont be coming from South Carolina this time though, i'll be coming down from gatlinburg... we can meet at the CROT. wife should be riding the dragon with me this time so don't stare to much at the back of the busa, you might wreck in a curve:laugh:

LOL I will be in Gatlinburg with the bike on the 20th. That's the tail end of my vacation with the wife and kids. I am going to follow them up on the bike on the 16th and stay in a nice cabin for the week. I am interested in meeting up and heading back to Chattanooga via the dragon. I have till Sunday to get back.

ETA: if you are up for the week, why not ride all over the mountain all week? :laugh:

And as far as pics go, I will have my GoPro HD Hero2 for full HD Video. ???

save some of that good rideing for the HIH less than a week when you get back :thumbsup:

You guys have fun and ride safe. My daughters due date is the 20th or I might try to meet up with ya. Have fun. :)

Pm sent

LOL I will be in Gatlinburg with the bike on the 20th. That's the tail end of my vacation with the wife and kids. I am going to follow them up on the bike on the 16th and stay in a nice cabin for the week. I am interested in meeting up and heading back to Chattanooga via the dragon. I have till Sunday to get back.

ETA: if you are up for the week, why not ride all over the mountain all week? :laugh:

And as far as pics go, I will have my GoPro HD Hero2 for full HD Video. ???

Consider me a definite maybe for the riding.

Oh, and if any of these happened to find their way down to Gatlinburg, I would be happy to give them a good home. Just saying. :laugh:

well remind me when it closer and ill see what i can do lol they are going to be the smaller 9MM ammo cans

Consider me a definite maybe for the riding.

Oh, and if any of these happened to find their way down to Gatlinburg, I would be happy to give them a good home. Just saying. :laugh:

it looks to be only an hour drive to the dragon from G'burg, tight and that's taking the scenic route lol

Be ready for some slow traffic on Hwy 441 between Gatlinburg and Cherokee, NC. I haven't been up there since April, but that road was in really bad shape too.

sportcustoms71 said:

That will be a nice ride. Expect a lot of gnats if you stop anywhere on Foothills Parkway.

441 is still a good ride if you don't mind getting held up by some slower traffic. And watch out for potholes. They get some serious winter weather up there, and it is pretty hard on the pavement. Maybe it's all fixed up by now. You can stop at the top of Newfound Gap and get some nice pictures. It's worth the trip if you can make it. :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using The Force

Back