MA RI CT ride to laconia

03busaman

Need for Speed
Donating Member
Registered
Putting together a group ride up to laconia bike week from 6/12-6/20.

Laconia Motorcycle Week | June 12-20, 2010 - Laconia, NH

Probably best for either sat,thinking the second sat 6/19 riders from the west and south of 93 can meet at my house on the NH border.

Riders to the north and east of 93 we can pick meet up spots along the way.

Trojen2k & Navylucky are on the list so far coming up from CT

So Who's out here? :beerchug:

I am definately interested. I live south of Worcester, MA so if anyone else is around my area and wants to meet up for the ride up please let me know.

I am completely jealous! The last time I hit Laconia was in either '02 or '03, and I had a blast. Awesome riding up there. Have a great time, ride safe, and take lots of photos!
:thumbsup:

I am definately interested. I live south of Worcester, MA so if anyone else is around my area and wants to meet up for the ride up please let me know.

Cool so the sat the 19th for the day then

I have to go the first weekend(12th and 13th). I'll be in western PA Father's day weekend for the wife's family reunion.

I am working at the track for the Classic but am available to free ride the 2nd weekend.

Duck in # 2.jpg

I'm on the fence, will all depend on a lot of other things beyond my control so will be a game day (or game week) decision for me. But if I can swing it, I'm there :thumbsup:

i might tag along. am in nashua. is there a map planned for this trip?

Don't have any particular if you would like to plot out a scenic route for the other guys have never been that would be great

Back