NY/PA/NH/CT/NYC+others

SpeedAdict

Gabe
Donating Member
Registered
Just seeing if there is an interest in the centeral NY PA NYC heck MD NJ CT NHareas that want to get togther. Find a common meating point for all and set a date. Post up if you want to get something going.

lets get it on
beerchug.gif

Sure.

Let's meet @ Bear Mt in NY or the Kent Falls area of Ct.

Those are central locations to most everyone, and good riding roads close by too.

I'm in as long as it isn't the last week in june.

Alright guys. Start throwing meating points out there and I will collect them and put it to a vote. Then we can arrange a date. I will through out Lake placid NY, Ithaca NY, Scranton PA

lurk.gif
I would like to be listed at this time as a maybe!
PM me with location and date and I will try to be there!
I got alot going on now with starting up my tow business again.

Anyone want to meet up at Orange County Choppers. Check out there store then grab some food so on and so forth?

(SpeedAdict @ Jun. 05 2007,20:29) Anyone want to meet up at Orange County Choppers. Check out there store then grab some food so on and so forth?
I think that's a great idea!

(TurboSN95 @ Jun. 05 2007,17:35)
(SpeedAdict @ Jun. 05 2007,20
super.gif
) Anyone want to meet up at Orange County Choppers. Check out there store then grab some food so on and so forth?
I think that's a great idea!
I'm out!
bluegrab.gif

A good place would also be in the catskill's. It maybe a bit far for MD/DE though....

I think we should meet somewhere in Northern Pa or Jersey.
E

Well either way lets try and get this thing rolling. Everyone throw a place out ther that they would like to meet and we'll do a poll. Everyone agree?

depending on the weekend we could all meet at my house in the poconos. i work some odd shifts and quite a few weekends but if its planned around those we could do it. i could probably even put some of the long range riders up at my house for the night. just a thought.

Back