Ok eff it...i want to ride to spring bash!!!

tblue3cibm

Registered
Anyone riding from NY, NJ, PA, CT? what are the dates again? I get home from Iraq the second week of April and wanna stretch out the Busa's legs. She's been sitting since October and we both need it!!! Also would I still be able to get a room?

Get with fast frogg he mid ny. Read our thread. "carpool" see ifwe can cross paths and assist if you need hauled. Also chime in on attendance thread and let folks know need crashing quarters. At worst keep tabs with me in 202 see if we have room.

I'm in Binghamton NY and riding down to allentown area to trailer with CasperLE. Where about are ya? I can't see locations from my phone. Feel free to PM if ya like :thumbsup:
we have the cabin booked for April 21-24 ill probly ride down to allentown the day before we leave for TN. Still have a few details to iron out on that tho.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I'll be coming from Brooklyn NYC. I dont have a cell phone so email / aim is the preferred method of communication. Standby for my email address Frog / Casper. thanks a million Chris...

Back