MA RI CT ride to laconia

i figured that might be a nice mix of scenes and twisties, plus i dont want it be too off track esp. with folks coming in from mass, CT, etc

i will be in laconia with a couple of my buddies (one also has a busa) we will be there from the 17th-20th so we would be in.

i will be in laconia with a couple of my buddies (one also has a busa) we will be there from the 17th-20th so we would be in

Great some for the first weeknd and some for the 2nd I will put together some places and times for us to meet up once more guys chime in and it gets a little closer

i will be in laconia with a couple of my buddies (one also has a busa) we will be there from the 17th-20th so we would be in

Great some for the first weeknd and some for the 2nd I will put together some places and times for us to meet up once more guys chime in and it gets a little closer

About a month away:beerchug:
Do you have a list of rides yet? What hotel do you recommend?

Ok where the F are all the guys I see around Ma on the Birds Of Prey I know you rout there LES GO !!

Its time to set this up
Lets plan on a meeting spot for the first saturday breakfast before we head up
Anyone thats coming up from the south shore or that is close by Cracut let me know we can gather at my house before head out
As far as the second weeknd I think that's when trojan2k and his friends are heading up so there will be a gahering that sat also if you dont make the first one.

Ok I'm done with this thread effort if you guys want to go first sat pm me second sat pm me or I will C U up there:moon:

SO..... are you all meeting up somewhere or just doing your own thing ? i live in nh and might be able to get up there on both weekends dont know how long i can hang out on the 12th but i think i could hang out a bit longer on the 19th i do have to work both of those days but i might be in just for a ride with some other busas i might also have a buddy whos not on the org forums to tag along just tryin to figure this out you can pm me or reply ill be checking this forum frequently throughout the next day or so

Trojan2k and hie friend will be there on friday we plan to head up sat morn weather permitting :beerchug:

well i think im good for sat morning for a ride up there weather depending like i said i just have to be back for work so i might just be a tagalong for a ride with another busa

We're leaving CT pretty soon. We'll be checking in to the motel this evening and dropping off our stuff. 68camaro sent you a pm. See everybody up there.

Back