Ct inspection

paul-g

Registered
Hi everyone,

new hayabusa owner (past have been gsxr's) and new to this board. I just bought an 08 busa from NY and live in CT. What is involved with registering this big? i have never done this before from out of state and have a few concerns

1) bike has brock alien head exhaust: do they do a decibel test? (if so anyone have a stock can i can slap on????)
2) I should prolly put rear fender back on?
3) what else should i watch out for prio to bringing it down there?

Thank you in advance for any help guys!

Welcome to the oRg, someone will be along to answer your question. Since you created two threads about the same topic, I merged the two threads. Again, welcome to the oRg. :welcome:

Hi everyone,

new hayabusa owner (past have been gsxr's) and new to this board. I just bought an 08 busa from NY and live in CT. What is involved with registering this big? i have never done this before from out of state and have a few concerns

1) bike has brock alien head exhaust: do they do a decibel test? (if so anyone have a stock can i can slap on????)
2) I should prolly put rear fender back on?
3) what else should i watch out for prio to bringing it down there?

Thank you in advance for any help guys!

I grew up in CT and it is mostly a V.I.N . check.

Most of the guys I know that have done it recently put the bike on a trailer or in the back of a pick-up and they don't even make you unload.

Question of registration, tax, inspection, etc - Band Of Riders

VIN Verification - Band Of Riders

i heard the laws changed about inspection a few years ago, just would hate to bring it there unload off my truck so the clown at DMV can check it...definatly wouldn't want to start it...oppss forgot key i'll push it :laugh:

Back