Brocks CT megaphone

Milton

Registered
Dear friends:

I´d like opinions on the CT megaphone, I like the look, today I call to Brocks and they say the muffler has a tolerable sound for the highway. More quiet than the Alien Head.

I think the CT megaphone has a better look than the CT series single canister.

The meg is too big, and makes too much bulk on the right side of the bike?

I have a Busa 2010 blue, if someone can post pics of the CT meg on a Busa 08+, many thanks!!!!

Regards.

haven't yet seen anybody with the ct meg yet, saw one member with the dual ct meg and it looked sweet. I love the looks of the ct megaphone. I went with the streetmeg and love the sound and looks, i don't think the streetmeg looks big at all on the bike

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

Nice, I think the CT meg its a good exhaust, titanium, low weight.

I thanks photos of the CT meg!!!!

Regards,

Milton

Nice stable Donnie, thanks for your pics but I´m searching pics of the CT megaphone.

What is the reason your busa doesn´t have the BST´s on the pics?

Regards,

Milton

Nice stable Donnie, thanks for your pics but I´m searching pics of the CT megaphone.

What is the reason your busa doesn´t have the BST´s on the pics?

Regards,

Milton

Milton,
I just took some pics, it is dirty from riding but I have always been slack on cleaning.
I have add the power command secondary fuel module and PC LCD computer, and also have run the ecu editor to take off top speed limiter and bumped the rev limiter up to 12500.
I use the PC because I switch between maps and I like the easy data logging.

015.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

Milton,
I just took some pics, it is dirty from riding but I have always been slack on cleaning.
I have add the power command secondary fuel module and PC LCD computer, and also have run the ecu editor to take off top speed limiter and bumped the rev limiter up to 12500.
I use the PC because I switch between maps and I like the easy data logging.

Good setup you have, awesome the BST´s !!!!!, its a expensive improvement, but very better handling ok?.

Your exhaust is the street meg, many thanks for the pics. I´m thinking on the CT meg, its titanium, and more short and bulky.

Have a good day and ride safe!

Regards from South America.

Milton

ShortMeg:

Thank you Jefro, nice looking you black baby, how much weight you reduced with the Carrozzeria wheels?.

I´m thinking on the CT megaphone, titanium version and just more bulky and long than your Megaphone. Do you know it?

Regards from South America and many thanks for your aid.

I have a pcv with the Brock's map on it. I am think of flashing the ECU but haven't decided yet.

How do you like the sound (loudness, tone, etc.) compared to AH, or shortmeg, if you compared/heard them before. Since it's a dual, does it burble (lower tone) more?

Thanks!

Back