Echr summer ride 2006 official thread

How far off is the G'burg bike week festivities from our scheduled stopping point.  Would be cool to check it out before rolling home.  

rock.gif
I may grab a room and stay the night.  Come home early Sunday morning???
We don't really have an exact stopping point yet.  Before I knew the GBurg bike week was this weekend, I was just thinking of the battlefield visitors center, but now we'll play it by ear once we get there I guess.  That's what the pre-ride is for anyway so we can sort out those details for a smoother ride on the 15th.  We'll be rolling right into the thick of things, so you'll definitely have a chance to check things out.  Here's a link to the GBW site:

http://www.gettysburgbikeweek.com/
The visitor center(s) are about dead center where all the stuff you want to avoid will be happening.

I will join in on the 15th. I can't make the pre-ride cause I wont have the scoot back by then. I'm having new tires put on, speedoheeler installed, and the oil changed, as well as a few other little things added.

Anyway, how you'll been?

How far off is the G'burg bike week festivities from our scheduled stopping point. Would be cool to check it out before rolling home.

rock.gif
I may grab a room and stay the night. Come home early Sunday morning???
We don't really have an exact stopping point yet. Before I knew the GBurg bike week was this weekend, I was just thinking of the battlefield visitors center, but now we'll play it by ear once we get there I guess. That's what the pre-ride is for anyway so we can sort out those details for a smoother ride on the 15th. We'll be rolling right into the thick of things, so you'll definitely have a chance to check things out. Here's a link to the GBW site:

http://www.gettysburgbikeweek.com/
The visitor center(s) are about dead center where all the stuff you want to avoid will be happening.
We're actually coming in from Fairfield rd. so we can stop short of the madness on our way into town if need be. Any suggestions?

On a different note, it's great to see you around again Martin.

I will join in on the 15th.  I can't make the pre-ride cause I wont have the scoot back by then.  I'm having new tires put on, speedoheeler installed, and the oil changed, as well as a few other little things added.

Anyway, how you'll been?
Great to hear from ya Martin! See ya on the 15th.

Tom.

Guys,
I will miss the pre-ride. TDY in Melbourne, FL for 1 week. Tom, if you guys do decide to do the bike show, pick me up a t-shirt. 3XL or up!!! Hate I'm gonna miss the pre but I'm good to go for the 15th...

Ride Safe
D.

I will try to make it for a portion of the ride in the morning. Still have break-in time and might slow you all down. Wife has plans too.

Kevin

Looks like this may be it:

1. Tom (Postal)
2. Greg (GPW)
3. DJ (Sageronin)
4. Warren (Warbrown)
5. Paul (UUBusa)

See you guys in the morning.

Tom.

Hey Tom hope ya don't mind...buuttt I have 3 other tagg alongs coming. 2 friends of vman1300 actually..(small world) and a bum on a ZX-14.

Webshots.com Links Do Not Work

Looks like you have been hanging with the wrong crowd...UU
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152322239 -->

biggrin.gif

Back