Echr summer ride 2006 official thread

...edited by BiG-T...

(I know how you brothers roll on pre-rides!)
Elaborate!?  Is a tank of gas burned up after 50 miles?
Naw ... it's usually 75 - 100 mikes between gas stops, but by then you're usually on empty
smile.gif
WORD!

P.

UPDATE:

Let's take a poll. Who is in for the pre-ride on the 8th?

1. Tom (Postal)
2. GPW
3. DJ (Sageronin)
4. Warren ?
5. Paul (UUBusa)

This is shaping up to be an agressive pre-ride...... Can I get an AMEN!

would b in for the pre ride (wanna teach my baby to fly lol) but I got a DEAL on an advanced MSF Riders Edge course at the Harley dealer... $50, If I pass, I'm MSF certified. And if they think I'm good enough, I'm thinking of becoming an MSF instructor... so the future for me is in this weekend. Have fun though.
cool.gif

UPDATE:

1. Tom (Postal)
2. GPW
3. DJ (Sageronin)
4. Warren ?
5. Paul (UUBusa)

A question mark? You actually question whether or not I'll be there?
biggrin.gif

I'm in for both.

Never a doubt...... :=)

UPDATE:

1. Tom (Postal)
2. GPW
3. DJ (Sageronin)
4. Warren (Warbrown)
5. Paul (UUBusa)

UPDATE:

1. Tom (Postal)
2. Greg (GPW)
3. DJ (Sageronin)
4. Warren (Warbrown)
5. Paul (UUBusa)

Come on guys and gals!!!!!! Who else is going? Darryl???

BUMP!!

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152031850 -->

I'll meet up with you guys after 11:30 am if you're anywhere near Gettysburg on the 15th.

I have plans to go to the All Star complex Saturday Night on the 8th...we'll all meet up at about 3-4pm. Stop for dinner and be in the Complex by 6pm.

Reenactments have been pushed to the same week as bike week. Gettysburg WILL close roads to control the situation. They did 2 years ago when the streets were full of burn out smoke and bikers and reenactors were starting fist fights in the streets.

DJ has my number...if anyone else wants it...contact him or pm me...I'd really like to put as many faces with the names as possible.

BTW...if you guys want to tour the battlefield. More than welcome to do the suto tour. I'll happily show it to you if you wish, afterall. IT IS MY BACKYARD!!!!

PHOTO of Big roundtop standing on top of Little roundtop.
Picture006.jpg

Picture005.jpg

<!--EDIT|suzuki4life
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152031694 -->

UPDATE:

1. Tom (Postal)
2. Greg (GPW)
3. DJ (Sageronin)
4. Warren (Warbrown)
5. Paul (UUBusa)

Come on guys and gals!!!!!! Who else is going? Daryl???

BUMP!!
I may be able to go.  I will know for sure tomorrow......

Darryl
I hope so D! We haven't had a chance to ride together yet.

I'm working on getting my Dad on board for the ride on the 15th...no chance I'll make the pre-ride though
sad.gif

We'll likely head up Friday night, stay there and then meet everyone before 9 a.m. Anyway, that's my plan; we'll see how that pans out
laugh.gif

I'm working on getting my Dad on board for the ride on the 15th...no chance I'll make the pre-ride though
sad.gif

We'll likely head up Friday night, stay there and then meet everyone before 9 a.m.  Anyway, that's my plan; we'll see how that pans out
laugh.gif
Chelle, would that be you, Dad, and Mike then?

UPDATE:

1. Tom (Postal)
2. GPW
3. DJ (Sageronin)
4. Warren (Warbrown)
5. Paul (UUBusa)
6. Darryl (Basscrazy) ? possible.

UPDATE:

1. Tom (Postal)
2. Greg (GPW)
3. DJ (Sageronin)
4. Warren (Warbrown)
5. Paul (UUBusa)

1. Tom (Postal)
2. Greg (GPW)
3. DJ (Sageronin)
4. Warren (Warbrown)
5. Paul (UUBusa)

How far off is the G'burg bike week festivities from our scheduled stopping point. Would be cool to check it out before rolling home.

rock.gif
I may grab a room and stay the night. Come home early Sunday morning???

How far off is the G'burg bike week festivities from our scheduled stopping point. Would be cool to check it out before rolling home.

rock.gif
I may grab a room and stay the night. Come home early Sunday morning???
We don't really have an exact stopping point yet. Before I knew the GBurg bike week was this weekend, I was just thinking of the battlefield visitors center, but now we'll play it by ear once we get there I guess. That's what the pre-ride is for anyway so we can sort out those details for a smoother ride on the 15th. We'll be rolling right into the thick of things, so you'll definitely have a chance to check things out. Here's a link to the GBW site:

http://www.gettysburgbikeweek.com/

sad.gif

We'll likely head up Friday night, stay there and then meet everyone before 9 a.m.  Anyway, that's my plan; we'll see how that pans out
laugh.gif
Chelle, would that be you, Dad, and Mike then?
I'm thinking just Dad and I...not sure though...we went riding yesterday (Dad and I) and it was so stinkin' hot, I didn't even enjoy the ride...got home to hear that we'd had a heat index of 109!

So, we may not go on that ride due to the summer heat; not sure yet
sad.gif

My Dad's got a new Harley though...he's up for riding and says it's comfy...
biggrin.gif

sad.gif

How far off is the G'burg bike week festivities from our scheduled stopping point.  Would be cool to check it out before rolling home.  

rock.gif
I may grab a room and stay the night.  Come home early Sunday morning???
We don't really have an exact stopping point yet.  Before I knew the GBurg bike week was this weekend, I was just thinking of the battlefield visitors center, but now we'll play it by ear once we get there I guess.  That's what the pre-ride is for anyway so we can sort out those details for a smoother ride on the 15th.  We'll be rolling right into the thick of things, so you'll definitely have a chance to check things out.  Here's a link to the GBW site:

http://www.gettysburgbikeweek.com/
If you're coming up 15 meet up at Gettysburg Village

(ie: rt15N.....rt97 exit turn right off ramp and turn right at 2nd light into Village...first light should put you into the 7/11)

Basically a huge strip mall.

If we meet up there....I'll get ya through Gettysburg. Trust me.......you'll have no trouble spotting my ZRX. (from space even)

Back