OFFICIAL ECHR 2007 THREAD

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
IF THERE IS A RIDE CANCELLATION IT WILL BE POSTED HERE. PLEASE WATCH THIS THREAD!

Spring Ride is in the books!  Link to pics:

SUMMER RIDE 1 is in the books too.

<span style='color:green'>SUMMER RIDE 2 is finished. Pics at the end of this thread.</span>

<span style='color:indigo'>FALL RIDE:  SATURDAY RIDE
RIDE DATE: OCTOBER 6TH

Okay, here we go.  Fall ride will start in the Super Wal Mart parking lot just off Rt 1, Massaponix exit off of I-95 (one exit south of the Rt 3 exit in Fredericksburg VA). We will leave there promptly at 9:00 AM and head down Rt 17 to Middlesex VA to meet up with Michelle (VABUSA) and she will lead us around her area. I have rode this route before and it is cool! Tall bridges, lots of country, great scenery, and good folks!  Come join us.

P.</span>

Oh yes, one more important detail: Everyone who attends will get a free ECHR T-SHIRT. Only catch is you have to PM me with your shirt size so I will know what to bring.

P.

Ride safe!

P.

race.gif

June ride has been changed to a Sunday ride. All others are Saturday rides.

P.

super.gif

cool.gif
GPW can make that one once he finishes balancing books, paying bills, and depositing funds.

Is another Gettysburg trip in store?
rock.gif

Canyon carving?

Ocean City?

VA Beach?

Atlantic City?

The suspense is killing me!

We are going to have something for everyone this year. The WV twisties ride from Harrisonburg is definately on for one of the two summer rides. Mark your calendars!

This is going to be a busy summer for me I can tell. Four ECHR rides, Busa Bash in April, going to Africa in May, Cruise with the misses for our 20th anniversary in June, lots of sprint car racing this summer in Williams grove and Ohio, geeeez! too much fun for one person.

AAAssjani.gif

(GPW @ Jan. 30 2007,00:29) Oh yes, a Sunday ride....maybe one can start at my place.....
super.gif
Greg: Great idea, and thanks for the offer. DJ, Warren, and I were talking about that very thing last Saturday. DJ and Warren are going to plan the routes for our 2007 rides. We would love to have your input too. Talk to DJ. I am open for anything, just love to ride.

Take care,

Tom.

Dates look good...not sure about June only because that's the month that Mike gets to go race at VIR in that Formula car...no idea of the date at this moment...

It's a long run, but Mike and I did a nice ride across the ferry from Nags Head to Ocracoke, then to whatever island's after that, stayed in Atlantic Beach, NC...it was fun...not sure if it would be too much for the guys from further north though...

Here's to hoping I can squeeze at least one ride in
beerchug.gif

super.gif
I bet you guys don't think I'm that darn crazy. Might just see you this summer.
SHOCKED.gif

It will be good to see you again ... and bring some more folks from the Carolina's with you!!

Back