OFFICIAL ECHR 2007 THREAD

Anniversary edition Harley...nice
smile.gif

You know, I'm certain we have members from DE, but I haven't met any...hopefully someone else will chime in from your region

Yeah - she'll always have a special place in my heart. Don't get me wrong - I totally dig the 'busa but there's nothing like your first...

(LCB @ Feb. 23 2007,18:59) Super!   Can I bring a spouse? He's doesn't have a Busa but he does have a Suzuki now...

to Heavybusa... no, it's right - I've been lurking for a while... I suffer from FNG syndrome... don't want to be that guy ---
SURE! Bring your hubby. That way my wife won't ask so many questions.  
laugh.gif
 If you plan on coming down Friday night there are some great hotels just five mile from my house where RT 610 intersects I-95. Let me know what your plans are! Great having you!

P.

beerchug.gif

ps: I have a black lab too, love the pic of your dog!

That's our boy Moe... he passed away 2 years ago in April. He was almost 14. We now have Jet, he's just 2 now and still a wild man. I'll have to find a picture of him to post. He's a babe!

I may be new but that seems like a shameless abuse of power....

Postal - I was looking at the route for the first ride in April... the stretch from Luray to Harrisonburg on I-85 south... Is that supposed to be I-81?...

(LCB @ Mar. 03 2007,16:39) Postal - I was looking at the route for the first ride in April... the stretch from Luray to Harrisonburg on I-85 south... Is that supposed to be I-81?...
Dang! You are right, and thank you! Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit drinking.

laugh.gif

P.

Like to say hi. I'm a recent busa owner (purchased in Aug of 06). A short time later I rode out to Leesburg Motorsports and was refered to this site. Lots of great info here. Id like to join the April ride..

Welcome! These guys are going to ask you for pictures of the bike so be prepared!!

(lincoln2313 @ Mar. 11 2007,00:07) Like to say hi. I'm a recent busa owner (purchased in Aug of 06). A short time later I rode out to Leesburg Motorsports and was refered to this site. Lots of great info here. Id like to join the April ride..
Welcome!! Let me know if you have any questions. Anyone can ride with us, we are always happy to have newcomers.

Tom.

SPRING RIDE...... It is not far off!

SPRING RIDE: SATURDAY RIDE
RIDE DATE: APRIL 7TH, 2007
KICK STANDS UP AT 9:30AM, SHEETS GAS STATION, 600 BLACKWELL RD, WARRENTON VA, 20186.

1. START AT SHEETZ GAS STATION, WARRENTON,VA. KICK STANDS UP AT 9:30AM.
2. SHEETZ (WARRENTON) TO LURAY (RT 211), STOP 1 (44 MILES).
3. LURAY TO HARRISONBURG SHEETZ (I-81 SOUTH), STOP 2, LUNCH (34 MILES).
4. HARRISONBURG TO GORDONSVILLE (RT 33), STOP 3 (51 MILES).
5. GORDONSVILLE TO ASHLAND (RT 33 TO RT 54), FINAL STOP (4), DEPARTING POINT (53 MILES).

This ride is one of our easiest rides. The mountains on 211 near Luray and on 33 are pretty twisty, but not bad. This ride has something for everyone and is not near as agressive as our WV ride (which we will do in the summer). Hope to see you there!

RAIN DATE: APRIL 14TH

(Postal @ Mar. 13 2007,13:05) SPRING RIDE......    It is not far off!

SPRING RIDE:  SATURDAY RIDE
KICK STANDS UP AT 9:30AM, SHEETS GAS STATION, 600 BLACKWELL RD, WARRENTON VA, 20186.

5. GORDONSVILLE TO ASHLAND (RT 33 TO RT 54), FINAL STOP (4), DEPARTING POINT (53 MILES).

This ride is one of our easiest rides. The mountains on 211 near Luray and on 33 are pretty twisty, but not bad. This ride has something for everyone and is not near as agressive as our WV ride (which we will do in the summer). Hope to see you there!

This isn't the route that Mike wrecked on, is it? LOL

This is the same one we did 2 years back, right? Where I didn't suck as badly in the twisties and I was still so full of hope?
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 13 2007,17:38)
(Postal @ Mar. 13 2007,13:05) SPRING RIDE......    It is not far off!

SPRING RIDE:  SATURDAY RIDE

This isn't the route that Mike wrecked on, is it?  LOL

This is the same one we did 2 years back, right?  Where I didn't suck as badly in the twisties and I was still so full of hope?  
tounge.gif
NO, Mike wrecked on the WV ride. This is a ride we did a couple of years ago. I wanted to start the year out easy. Our next ride (Summer ride 1) will probably be the WV death ride.

crazy.gif

Postal - If it's OK with you, we'll be trailering to Stafford... It will be easier for us to get there and back home on I95 after the ride. We won't be able to stay overnight (as you suggested earlier) due to our babysitting plans which could change at any moment... we may bring the kids - who knows at this point in time. If you could let us know of a good meeting place sometime in the future, I'd appreciate it. We're really looking forward to the ride and meeting you guys! Thanks!

(LCB @ Mar. 15 2007,19:53) Postal  -  If it's OK with you, we'll be trailering to Stafford... It will be easier for us to get there and back home on I95 after the ride. We won't be able to stay overnight (as you suggested earlier) due to our babysitting plans which could change at any moment... we may bring the kids - who knows at this point in time.  If you could let us know of a good meeting place sometime in the future, I'd appreciate it. We're really looking forward to the ride and meeting you guys!    Thanks!
Totally okay! Just trailer on over to my house and you can leave it here. I will PM you my address.

I am leaving my house at 8:00am sharp for Warrenton. Are the kids riding MCs with you on our ride?

Tom.

Back