ECHR Update

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
Hello everyone. Some of you may have been wondering what is going on with our group, East Coast Hayabusa Riders (ECHR). No? Okay I'll quit now.... :laugh:

Anyway, it is true, I sold my 05 Busa (BOTM by the way... he he) this past spring and am Busa-less right now by choice. I was waiting on the 09s to come out but have since changed my mind. I have a deal lined up on a killer-Busa, and I will have it in my garage in January. The ECHR program will pick up again in 09 with a full ride schedule, shirts, hats, and some real cool get-togethers for everyone who wants to ride with us and be a part of our group. We are based in the VA-DC-MD area, but we have riders that participate from many surrounding states, and have been an organized group since 2002.

I want to thank ECHR Co-President, Sageronin (DJ) for setting up the spring 08 ECHR ride this year. I kind of left him in the lurch, being Busa-less, and he didn't mind taking over. Way to go DJ! Thanks Bro!

So all is well with ECHR! I look forward to an incredible year of riding in 09, and I can't wait to show off what I am getting in January. It is a beast!

Keep in touch; I am on here all the time my Busa brothers and sisters.

Ride safe!

Postal
ECHR Co-President.

:cheerleader:

:thumbsup: Thanks for keeping it a live Tom.

You can count on it Greg! Once I get my Turbo Busa (Jan 09) we'll be rollin again. I've learned several valuable lessons the last few months;

1. Never foresake your hobbies.
2. Stress will kill you.
3. Working 7 days a week, 10 hours a day will kill you too.
4. Think carefully before acting.
5. Never sell your Busa without a backup Busa in the garage.

I'm sure there are more but that's it for now.

Peace!

Tom.

:thumbsup:

All you local riders (local to Stafford, Fredericksburg, Woodbridge, etc.), I will be trying to set up a weekly bike night here in Stafford for 2009. There is a weekly bike and car night each Saturday in Manassas, but I want one closer to home. It will be open for all bikes. Right now I am going to talk to the Burging King manager on Rt 610. They hosted a weekly car-night in the summer a few years ago. There are several other locations along Rt 610 as well that I can investigate too.

More to come........

P.

:beerchug:

Back