CANCELLED: ECHR Spring Ride: May 9, 2009

Waiting patiently LOL

Am I buying food or not?! LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

Due to the unpredictability of this weekend's weather, and our utmost concern for rider safety, we are cancelling the spring ride for 4/11/09. We will reschedule very soon and let you know the new date. Thanks for your understanding.

DJ & Tom.

:beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are we riding on the 18th?

Nope, sorry. We have a conflict on that day. I will post up soon when the Spring Ride is. I will be riding Saturday however, up in the Woodbridge area. If you are interested in hooking up shoot me a PM.

Tom.

New Date Set: May 9th, 2009.

Check out the first post on this thread for details.

p.

:thumbsup:

Once again, late to the party! :whistle: I'm trying get my s*&# together. Really like to meet some of you all Wash. Metro area riders. Gettin' subscribed to some threads was my problem. Seems I'm just a little slow:banghead: PLease bear with me.

Can't make the May 9th but will keep trying to catch you all. Enjoy the ride, looks like a great day trip. :beerchug:

Once again, late to the party! :whistle: I'm trying get my s*&# together. Really like to meet some of you all Wash. Metro area riders. Gettin' subscribed to some threads was my problem. Seems I'm just a little slow:banghead: PLease bear with me.

Can't make the May 9th but will keep trying to catch you all. Enjoy the ride, looks like a great day trip. :beerchug:

Look for our summer ride June 11th to WV.

P.

Weather looks uncertain, but stay tuned. I'm determined to get this one in.

P.

Weather is definitely iffy; chance of strong storms in my area all day Saturday...

When are we making this call because I need to know if I'm prepping or not asap...Friday by noon would be good, giving me time to get things ready if we're having the cookout...

If not, this ride will have to wait 'til fall; just far too much going on right now.

M -

Weather looks uncertain, but stay tuned. I'm determined to get this one in.

P.

Too bad I'm not there anymore. If anything it would be just me and Tom plowing through the rain and wind. Screw the weather... I would never miss a ride! (I still remember a rainy, miserable pre-ride through WV I did with Paul (UUBusa) where the high temp was 40 degrees!)

Too bad I'm not there anymore. If anything it would be just me and Tom plowing through the rain and wind. Screw the weather... I would never miss a ride! (I still remember a rainy, miserable pre-ride through WV I did with Paul (UUBusa) where the high temp was 40 degrees!)

Warren, great to hear from ya man! How the heck are you? Do you still have the red turbo?

Tom.

Weather is definitely iffy; chance of strong storms in my area all day Saturday...

When are we making this call because I need to know if I'm prepping or not asap...Friday by noon would be good, giving me time to get things ready if we're having the cookout...

If not, this ride will have to wait 'til fall; just far too much going on right now.

M -

We'll make the call by 12:00 noon (eastern) on Friday. Right now the chance for thunder storms are at 40%, which is too high. Our number one priority is rider safety. More to come.

Tom.

Back