CANCELLED: ECHR Spring Ride: May 9, 2009

This ride has been cancelled due to bad weather. Please join us on June 13th for our WV ride through the twisties.

Postal.

:beerchug:

Wish I could be there with you guys. I'll just be getting into town on the 13th. Do you have any more rides going on in June? I'll be in the Williamsburge-VA Beach area from June 13-July 3. Me and my brother are going to be doing as much riding as we can.

Wish I could be there with you guys. I'll just be getting into town on the 13th. Do you have any more rides going on in June? I'll be in the Williamsburge-VA Beach area from June 13-July 3. Me and my brother are going to be doing as much riding as we can.

Our second summer ride will most likely be in July and we'll be heading up through MD and PA.

P.

:beerchug:

Give us a shout when you get in the area.

Reallllllly SUX! The weather was supposed to be full of thunderstorms and lightning today, but it was beautiful! Oh well, next time we roll!

P.

:banghead:

Back