CANCELLED: ECHR Spring Ride: May 9, 2009

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/geographic-riding-areas/49119-east-coast-hayabusa-riders-7.html

ECHRfallride06_011.jpg

ECHRfallride06_012.jpg

please check here the day before the ride for possible rain cancellation. Let's hope for good weather!

p.

:beerchug:

Awesome guys...I'm buying a new grill this week, then I have to put it together without any tools :laugh: Hey, I'm up for the challenge...

Keeping fingers crossed that the weather will be nice :thumbsup:

Awesome guys...I'm buying a new grill this week, then I have to put it together without any tools :laugh: Hey, I'm up for the challenge...

Keeping fingers crossed that the weather will be nice :thumbsup:

We can probably assemble it for ya when we get there.....:lol:

We can probably assemble it for ya when we get there.....:lol:

You may have to :rofl:

Spent the entire weekend doing yard work and have mulch being delivered if the current tornado watch doesn't get in the way...I was supposed to get the grill yesterday, but just too much to do, so I am in a truck today to pick it up, but the weather isn't cooperating :laugh:

BYOG :laugh:

Still watching the weather. DJ and I will make the call as to whether or not the ride is on by this Friday, noon. I agree, a little rain doesn't hurt, it builds character. :laugh:

P.

:beerchug:

Hopefully the rain will hold off...so far the weather outlook has changed twice since Sunday, so who knows? I got the grill, all 300 lbs of it! I had to unbox it while in the bed of a truck, then have my 6 year old tote it piece by piece to the deck...it's nearly put together, but rain hit last night and halted my amazing work and tonight was a soccer game...

Oh shoot, I still need to go buy food! LOL

Hopefully the rain will hold off...so far the weather outlook has changed twice since Sunday, so who knows? I got the grill, all 300 lbs of it! I had to unbox it while in the bed of a truck, then have my 6 year old tote it piece by piece to the deck...it's nearly put together, but rain hit last night and halted my amazing work and tonight was a soccer game...

Oh shoot, I still need to go buy food! LOL

I'd hold off on the food until Friday (noon) when we make the call on the ride Chelle. We'll all pitch in $$ and make this outting at your place worth your while!

Thanks!!!!!!!

Tom.

:bowdown:

I'd hold off on the food until Friday (noon) when we make the call on the ride Chelle. We'll all pitch in $$ and make this outting at your place worth your while!

Thanks!!!!!!!

Tom.

:bowdown:

I will...and no worries on the $$...I can feed the gang :)

awesome guys..cant wait. This will be my first one, and Im feeling like its not gonna get here fast enough. :laugh:

Still.................................

Still watching the weather. DJ and I will make the call as to whether or not the ride is on by this Friday, noon.

P.

Rain chances seem to be going up, not down :( If this is postponed, I won't be in town on the weekend of the 18th...taking my kids to D.C. :oldcool:

Stay tuned everyone, I will post up here around noon tomorrow if we are cancelling and going to the next date.......

More to come.................................................:beerchug:

Back