East coast hayabusa riders

(vmaxbaby @ Oct. 15 2006,18:02) This was allot different ride that the last time I rode with the group I was thinking we would be putting along and enjoying the view... instead we were riding the  bikes like we stole them.  I got home the girl friend ask " So was the mountains nice,  how was the leaves??? I told her what mountain what leaves.. all I remember was how to get around a slow cars on turns and triple digits on the speedo..Yeh.. I liked it and I liked it allot.  It was good to see some of the same faces and to meet the new ones.  Good group of guys to hang with.  Will be looking forward to next ride and to visiting the new shop in Frederick.   We may have to plan a group ride out in the spring to visit Greg..  Special discount for Busa Riders Right
smile.gif

Take care all,  be safe on the streets its a battle field out there...

Bill
http://www.flairphoto.com/busa.htm
Bill: Glad you liked it! Our WV ride is usually agressive. We try to go slow and smell the flowers but those twisties and lack of Popo is too tempting.
biggrin.gif

P.

(vmaxbaby @ Oct. 15 2006,11:02) This was allot different ride that the last time I rode with the group I was thinking we would be putting along and enjoying the view... instead we were riding the  bikes like we stole them.  I got home the girl friend ask " So was the mountains nice,  how was the leaves??? I told her what mountain what leaves.. all I remember was how to get around a slow cars on turns and triple digits on the speedo..Yeh.. I liked it and I liked it allot.  It was good to see some of the same faces and to meet the new ones.  Good group of guys to hang with.  Will be looking forward to next ride and to visiting the new shop in Frederick.   We may have to plan a group ride out in the spring to visit Greg..  Special discount for Busa Riders Right
smile.gif

Take care all,  be safe on the streets its a battle field out there...

Bill
It was great meeting you finally we have talked on other boards for a couple of years now. Good to see someone else that has a passion for the ride and the care and up keep of their machine. I hope you come on down when the shop is open we will be making bikes like yours and mine look better and run a lot faster in twisties. Ride safe! Oh yeah.......what leaves..
cool.gif

Made it home
all_coholic.gif
Yamahor thanks for the rub dude
laugh.gif
Great ride, wish I could have kept up
newbie.gif
Might make the spring fling if it's like late May. Did U say hammer Postal ? That was the guy a couple rooms down man. Shout out to all. Great group I loved it. Later
bowdown.gif

(dadofthree @ Oct. 15 2006,22:49)
(Postal @ Oct. 15 2006,12:20) Bill
Bill: Glad you liked it! Our WV ride is usually agressive. We try to go slow and smell the flowers but those twisties and lack of Popo is too tempting.  
biggrin.gif

P.
I think at least two were along for the ride  
eek2.gif
[/Quote]
Ha ha... Popos riding with us don't count when they are in the triple digits with ya... They are just regular Joes at that point....
laugh.gif

P.

I had a lot of fun. I have to abmit though...the mountains tired me out! I thought I was in shape but the mountains proved otherwise. It was really nice meeting/seeing every one. I will definitely be in attendance for the next ride. Next time I will bring my 750. I want to see what she can do in the mountains.

06_Fall_Ride_001s.jpg

(hondpwr @ Oct. 15 2006,18:50) I had a great time...maybe next year I'll do alittle better keeping up
bowdown.gif
At times it appeared we had our own "Isle of Man" event. It was sure fun though and nobody got hurt.
beerchug.gif

I forgot to tell everyone....On that last stretch when we were heading towards Harrisonburg (Sheetz). The road had trees on both sides which made the road a little dark this old lady almost turned in front of me. I was going ~110. I guess she didn't see me. She actually started turning and then at the last minute hit her brakes. I hit my brakes and started to slide. I didn't loose control. She scared the ***** out of me. I immediately slowed down and thanked the Lord for protecting me.

Way to be aware of your surroundings, Cuffee! Glad you was able to avoid a disaster in the making~
beerchug.gif

Excellent pics, gents... thanks for sharing~
super.gif

So glad you guys had fun...I was freezing on my trip to Atlantic Beach, so I know you guys were chilly!!! Looks like I missed some new faces
sad.gif
Glad everyone got home safely...

Thanks for the pics!
smile.gif

Great Pics.

It was fun hear working and freezing.......

Bike is still in pieces trying to get time to finish the screens. It looks like maybe this weekend…….

Glad everyone had fun and made it back……

I forgot to mention that I really enjoyed the end of the route when I hit; what I'll describe as the roller coaster at #$$& speed and got some air time. Thanks for letting me in on that guys. Me afterwards
SHOCKED.gif

(warbrown @ Oct. 14 2006,19:57) Should I trade my Busa for this one-of-a-kind?  I don't think I'm cool enough.

www.warrenbrown.com images missing
I think it fits you well... but you're wearing TOO much protective gear...
crazy.gif

(dadofthree @ Oct. 17 2006,06:21) I forgot to mention that I really enjoyed the end of the route when I hit; what I'll describe as the roller coaster at #$$& speed and got some air time. Thanks for letting me in on that guys. Me afterwards  
SHOCKED.gif
hehe... The dude with the R-1 was beside me, he said I was pulling 2-3 ft wheelies down the roller coaster hills...
biggrin.gif

Back