East coast hayabusa riders

I made it home safe and sound. I want to say thanks to all I had a serious blast and Yamahor can haul some serious butt for a big guy....good times for sure. Can't wait till next time.

(GPW @ Oct. 14 2006,12:14) I made it home safe and sound. I want to say thanks to all I had a serious blast and Yamahor can haul some serious butt for a big guy....good times for sure. Can't wait till next time.
bowdown.gif
Yamahor in the twisties
bowdown.gif

I too was very impressed (when he was passing me like I was standing still). He's got some skills.

bowdown.gif

I'm home safely too! Big ups to DadofThree for the long haul from SC to ride with us ... some serious iron butt riding!! Mad props to Big Ben for railing that Busa like a champ!! I had a great time ... thanks all.

(sageronin @ Oct. 14 2006,17:23) I'm home safely too! Big ups to DadofThree for the long haul from SC to ride with us ... some serious iron butt riding!! Mad props to Big Ben for railing that Busa like a champ!! I had a great time ... thanks all.
DJ you need to stop beating on poor Thor that way.
cool.gif

I just rolled in here at home at 8:30 PM. I stopped at Sheetz in Wilderness VA (just west of fredericksburg) and ran into Todd from the board. He said hello to everyone.

Great ride today ALL! Weather was indeed okay as warren stated, but i still had a great time. Pics coming soon.

P.

Here is Ben.... Pro AMA rider of the day.... telling us somthing about a motorcycle.....that did something.... that he was riding.... something, something.... (just kiddin ya Ben...
poke.gif
)

Can we go now? Oh yeah, and we are still at Sheetz..

laugh.gif

ECHRfallride06_006.jpg

My Busa... Is that a ZX-14 in my sights? Yes! That is Greg's awesome ride! I couldn't catch it if I wanted to...

ECHRfallride06_010.jpg

(warbrown @ Oct. 14 2006,23:57) Should I trade my Busa for this one-of-a-kind?  I don't think I'm cool enough.

www.warrenbrown.com images missing
You look good on that iron Warren.... It's you man!

ices_rofl.gif

This was allot different ride that the last time I rode with the group I was thinking we would be putting along and enjoying the view... instead we were riding the bikes like we stole them. I got home the girl friend ask " So was the mountains nice, how was the leaves??? I told her what mountain what leaves.. all I remember was how to get around a slow cars on turns and triple digits on the speedo..Yeh.. I liked it and I liked it allot. It was good to see some of the same faces and to meet the new ones. Good group of guys to hang with. Will be looking forward to next ride and to visiting the new shop in Frederick. We may have to plan a group ride out in the spring to visit Greg.. Special discount for Busa Riders Right
smile.gif

Take care all, be safe on the streets its a battle field out there...

Bill
http://www.flairphoto.com/busa.htm

Back