East coast hayabusa riders

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:firebrick'>This is the official thread for the East Coast Hayabusa Riders (ECHR) 2006 FALL Ride.

Ride Date:  OCTOBER 14th, 2006</span></span>

<marquee><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>KICKSTANDS UP AT 10:00 AM</span></marquee>

NO RAIN DATE...

No pre-ride for this one.

<span style='color:crimson'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>Ride Route:

Start Harrisonsburg, VA Sheetz = 10:00 am

US-33 to US-42/US-250 Intersection = 26 miles

US-42/250 Intersection to Monterey, VA = 34 miles ( 1st Stop and Lunch MountainView Inn )

US-250 to US-219 to Huttonsville, WV = 45 miles

US-219 to US-33 to Elkins, WV = 20 miles ( 2nd Stop Rest )

US-33 Elkins to US-33 Seneca Rocks, WV = 35 Miles (3rd Stop Rest )

US-33 Seneca Rocks to US -33 to Harrisonburg, VA Sheetz = 66 miles  End Approx 4:00</span></span>

ALL ECHR Rides are for any motor cyclist who wishes to ride with us.

Cheap, but nice Hotel:
Budget Inn
687 E Market St, Harrisonburg, VA
(540) 434-3687

The ECHR club originated out of Virginia with our first ride/meet in Lynchburg, VA back in 2002. We now have riders who join us from VA, MD, DC, WV, KY, NC, and several from other states I can't remember.  Over 50 different riders have joined our previous rides.

Postal.

the "official" thread is a little dead.
We know YOU'RE not in.
ices_rofl.gif

You know I owe you for the cop jokes!
poke.gif

Still in the planning stages ... work in progress ... we do understand the importance of giving as much advance notice as possible for maximum participation ... we're on it!!!!

We're going to schedule this one taking into consideration GPW's September 8th, 9th, & 10th mountain ride and of course the Fall Bash at the Dragon.

No hot dogging, how do you say "boring"............I almost fell asleep on that last ride....DJ if the rides are like ours count me in.   How about I start the East Coast Mountain Carver's Association where we put the twist in "twisties".   
smile.gif
I guess the get out of jail free card helps....
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|GPW
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156164912 -->

(GPW @ Aug. 21 2006,12:39) No hot dogging, how do you say "boring"............I almost fell asleep on that last ride....DJ if the rides are like ours count me in.   How about I start the East Coast Mountain Carver's Association where we put the twist in "twisties".   
smile.gif
I guess the get out of jail free card helps....
tounge.gif
We'll see if you can keep up on our WV ride.... looks like that may be the route we take for the Fall.

muscle.gif

Allright! We have set the date for this ride, the ECHR Fall ride, for October 14th. We are taking our very agressive WV run through the twisties. So if there are any of you out there like GPW who thinks our last ride was boring, come with us through the mountains and we'll separate the men from the boys.

bowdown.gif

This ride will be interesting if we take the WV route. Should be plenty of leaves on the ground to make it interesting in the corners.

wow.gif

So let the games begin!!

Peace Bros....

beerchug.gif

Need to know location of staging area and time. Coming from S.C. near Georgia/Florida border. Get off at 1800 hours on 27th.

(dadofthree @ Sep. 29 2006,16:39) Need to know location of staging area and time. Coming from S.C. near Georgia/Florida border. Get off at 1800 hours on 27th.
If it's the ride I'm thinking through WV, it'll begin at Sheets Gas station on Rt33 in Harrisonburg, VA.

I'm in... lets see who can keep up. GPW, you better show up.
biggrin.gif

<span style='color:red'>EVERYONE... SEE MY FIRST POST ON THIS THREAD. THE RIDE DATE HAS CHANGED.</span>

Back