OFFICIAL ECHR 2007 THREAD

(forceofnature @ Oct. 05 2007,06:35) Can you get it in a truck or trailer to Greg's shop HPC?  He is pretty quick especially for a rear tire change.
Well, I just got off work and looked at it close. Since my tires done I am gonna work. I will make the next one for sure!!!

(Nsauble @ Oct. 05 2007,13:17)
(forceofnature @ Oct. 05 2007,06:35) Can you get it in a truck or trailer to Greg's shop HPC?  He is pretty quick especially for a rear tire change.
Well, I just got off work and looked at it close.  Since my tires done I am gonna work.  I will make the next one for sure!!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one with a bad tire.
beerchug.gif

I have such shitty luck.  I get up go to work.  All pumped about making some OT.  And my boss tells me that I have to go home cause I signed up for OT after the cut off date.  My damn engineer told me yesterday I could work and there was not a problem.  Go figure.  So today I am gonna get a shitty tire from my buddy and ride it later to relive my pent up anger.  First my tire now this.
banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

banghead.gif

Had a great time today and everyone made it home safe I believe. Here are some pics...

P.

FallRide07_002a.jpg

Not a good pic, Postal's fault, but we gave Heavy some crayons and he stayed busy all through the meal.....

lol1.gif

P.

FallRide07_007a.jpg

cool.gif
Great seeing all you guys, sorry brad dropped out on the ride back.

We will do it again sometime.
beerchug.gif

Good seeing everyone, meeting some new friends...so sorry I wasn't riding, but I'm glad I could sit and talk for a while with the gang
smile.gif

Glad you guys/gal had a good trip!
beerchug.gif

Back