OFFICIAL ECHR 2007 THREAD

Oh yes, one more important detail: Everyone who attends will get a free ECHR T-SHIRT. Only catch is you have to PM me with your shirt size so I will know what to bring.

P.

(forceofnature @ Sep. 25 2007,18:16) Anything near Harpers Ferry? My wife wants to go to Harpers Ferry Friday the 5th so I thought about just staying overnight there.

Or will it be south of there?

I will attend.
Only Harper's Ferry I can find is in West VA...

Looks like the next ride will be in my redneck town and the surrounding, ultra flat (no twisties allowed) area of VA...

If Darryl's coming along, I'll do my best to steer clear of bridges, but man, I've got 'em everywhere! I live on a peninsula!

I'm game for this run; I'll even meet the gang at 9 a.m. 'cause I don't ever seem to ride anymore...

I'm working on ride details and I'll post up some proposals soon
smile.gif

Quick proposal for the ride to nowhere
laugh.gif

The route in <span style='color:red'>RED</span> is very similar to the one we did last August, but includes one extra bridge and is more scenic IMHO...

The route in <span style='color:limegreen'>GREEN</span> is rather boring, but doesn't include any bridges. I do believe this is how Darryl got back up to the meeting point last summer after the bridge on the way there...

That restaurant we all ate at last summer isn't so great anymore; it got too pricey...I have other spots in mind...

Thoughts? Ideas?

ride2.jpg

(Nsauble @ Sep. 26 2007,16:16) how long did this ride last last year?? Just need some insight for begging to be allowed to attend
If we leave the starting spot (Spotsylvania, VA) at 9 a.m., we'll hit the little towns I live in around 11 a.m. Last year, in the searing heat, we were a bit later, had lunch, then everyone parted ways for a long ride home with early evening approaching...

It's going to really depend on how much riding you guys want to do once you get here. I can show you some of area sights, a lighthouse, the bay, but if it's just lunch and run, then it's another 2 hours BACK to Spotsylvania and onward to where ever you live...

My have to swing a lunch and run.  I was stationed in Quantico for 2 years back in 1999 and it took me about 2 and half hours to get home from there. I will run it across the misses. She does not trust the busa on long trips, she thinks I will blow a tire or break down.

Red-route, Red-route, Red-route, Red-route, Red-route, Red-route, Red-route, Red-route, redrum, redrum, redrum, wait, this thing is getting away from me.

AAAssjani.gif

Red route is cool with me
cool.gif

I'm in, just confirmed it with Mike...hoping he'll come along too, but we've got boys in soccer now and his sister is in town, so it may just be me showing up to meet the gang, possibly my Dad
cool.gif

cool.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 26 2007,12:11)
(forceofnature @ Sep. 25 2007,18:16) Anything near Harpers Ferry? My wife wants to go to Harpers Ferry Friday the 5th so I thought about just staying overnight there.

Or will it be south of there?

I will attend.
Only Harper's Ferry I can find is in West VA...

Looks like the next ride will be in my redneck town and the surrounding, ultra flat (no twisties allowed) area of VA...

If Darryl's coming along, I'll do my best to steer clear of bridges, but man, I've got 'em everywhere! I live on a peninsula!

I'm game for this run; I'll even meet the gang at 9 a.m. 'cause I don't ever seem to ride anymore...

I'm working on ride details and I'll post up some proposals soon
smile.gif
I am good with the route. I will just do a little day trip to Harpers Ferry, WV Friday then head down.

Okay, here is the list so far:

2. SAGERONIN
3. NSAUBLE
4. FORCEOFNATURE
5. LCB
6. GMBUSA
7. POSTAL

Remember, if anyone wants a free ECHR Tee Shirt you need to PM me with your size.

P.

GUYS AND GALS --

I'm so sorry to have to back out of this ride, but we've been hit with a ton in the last few days and I just can't swing the trip. I'm crushed, the bike is sitting in the shop with a new tire and ready to roll, but just too much else going on at the moment and I have no choice but to back out of the planned weekend ride
sad.gif

I hope this doesn't completely ruin plans, and I surely hope you can all get together anyway and make a good day of it...weather is supposed to be rather nice from what I've seen...

Sorry again...
sad.gif
Hopefully next time life will be more settled; I could surely use a spirited ride with you guys...

Michelle

sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Oct. 02 2007,13:03) GUYS AND GALS --

I'm so sorry to have to back out of this ride, but we've been hit with a ton in the last few days and I just can't swing the trip.  I'm crushed, the bike is sitting in the shop with a new tire and ready to roll, but just too much else going on at the moment and I have no choice but to back out of the planned weekend ride
sad.gif

I hope this doesn't completely ruin plans, and I surely hope you can all get together anyway and make a good day of it...weather is supposed to be rather nice from what I've seen...

Sorry again...  
sad.gif
 Hopefully next time life will be more settled; I could surely use a spirited ride with you guys...

Michelle
No problem. I understand.

We are still on for the red-route eveyone!

Meet at the planned location.

Tom.

beerchug.gif

sad.gif

1. BASSCRAZY
2. SAGERONIN
3. NSAUBLE
4. FORCEOFNATURE
5. LCB
6. GMBUSA
7. POSTAL

Remember, if anyone who is going on the ride wants a free ECHR Tee Shirt you need to PM me with your size.

P.

Tom, you're too kind with the shirts
smile.gif
I'm going to miss you guys...have fun for me!
biggrin.gif

Back