OFFICIAL ECHR 2007 THREAD

As of right now our ride for Saturday the 25th of August is a rain-out.  If the weather changes I will repost that we are on again.  But as of right now it is a rain-out and is rescheduled for the rain date of Saturday, September 1st, 2007.

P.

cool.gif

(AK_Busa @ Aug. 12 2007,21:46)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 30 2007,05:36) It's a long run, but Mike and I did a nice ride across the ferry from Nags Head to Ocracoke, then to whatever island's after that, stayed in Atlantic Beach, NC...it was fun...not sure if it would be too much for the guys from further north though...
MIchelle, down through Nags Head and you didn't stop by... Oh I see how you are now....

I might be able to make this.. Depends on whether or not I go to VIR the weekend before and whether or not the guy I'm training gets qualified by then.
sad.gif
I'm a horrible person LOL

We had a friend riding with us, crunch time to make all of those ferries too...the pressure!! Next time I'll do better
smile.gif

Weather looks great for this Saturday the 1st. Remember, we meet at the sheetz gas station on 33 in Harrisonburg, VA. Kick stands up at 10:00 AM. I will be there around 9:00 AM hopefully. I'll have some ECHR shirts with me for sale too.

Let's get a roll call going for those who can make it:

1. Postal
2. Sageronin

beerchug.gif

I might show up at the meeting point in Harrisonburg. I'll be in my SHO though, as I have no 2 wheeled ride. Still cool to see the gang though.

(VaBusa @ Aug. 28 2007,15:45) I'm out
sad.gif
Dang Chelle... you just not hangin with us anymore like you use to.
sad.gif

How about you map a ride for us down your way for our Fall ride in October?
rock.gif

Tom.

sad.gif

(Postal @ Aug. 28 2007,12:06)
sad.gif
sad.gif

rock.gif

Tom.
Sorry about that Tom...just been a busy year, bike's been parked too much and well, I guess I'm out of excuses
smile.gif

With the holiday weekend, you guys be extra careful!!! The cops are looking for a few more donations to the mobile taxation fund here in VA!
wink.gif

Fall ride? Hrmmm, perhaps...

sad.gif

Unfortunately I won't be able to go. This date is just before I get deployed for 2 months. Weather looks great though. You all have fun.

Michelle, maybe you could make a small trip down to VB... But if thats too long of a trip I'll meet you half way.

Roll call...:

1. Postal
2. Sageronin
3. TJ (Tom's friend, M109R)

(Postal @ Aug. 28 2007,12:06)
sad.gif
sad.gif

rock.gif

Tom.
+1 Great idea... we can't make this one either but sometime in the fall would be good.

sad.gif

I'll talk to DJ & Warren. VA beach might be nice for bikes in the fall (Oct 6th).

P.

Unfortunately I won't be back from patrol until the end of Oct. Looking at making a deals gap trip in Nov.

I've never been one to miss any of these rides, but I can't do it tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm dealing with some personal and family issues right now that need my attention. I wish I could be there...

(warbrown @ Sep. 01 2007,01:18) I've never been one to miss any of these rides, but I can't do it tomorrow.  Unfortunately I'm dealing with some personal and family issues right now that need my attention.  I wish I could be there...
We missed ya today buddy! Hope all goes well on the home front.

Tom.

beerchug.gif

Back