OFFICIAL ECHR 2007 THREAD

(VaBusa @ Oct. 02 2007,19:24) Tom, you're too kind with the shirts  
smile.gif
 I'm going to miss you guys...have fun for me!  
biggrin.gif
Thanks Chelle. We will miss you this Saturday.

Tom.

cool.gif

(forceofnature @ Oct. 02 2007,19:30) Hope this list stays the same. Got my map ready for Saturday.
Pretty reliable crowd, everyone on the list should be there I would say.

P.

Just to refresh the info....

FALL RIDE:  SATURDAY RIDE
RIDE DATE: OCTOBER 6TH

Okay, here we go.  Fall ride will start in the Super Wal Mart parking lot just off Rt 1, Massaponix exit off of I-95 (one exit south of the Rt 3 exit in Fredericksburg VA). We will leave there promptly at 9:00 AM and head down Rt 17 to Middlesex VA. I have rode this route before and it is cool! Tall bridges, lots of country, great scenery, and good folks!  Come join us.

P.

Oh yes, one more important detail: Everyone who attends will get a free ECHR T-SHIRT. Only catch is you have to PM me with your shirt size so I will know what to bring.

Guys - I hate like heck to cancel but I gotta work! I've tried everything but there's no way around it... Have a blast and post pics when you get back. You'll have some great weather so stay safe and I'll catch up with you guys sometime in the future. I'm bummin'... I really wanted to make this one.

I'll miss riding with the old gang, but I chose the road less traveled by and relocated to Northern California. To all my ECHR riding buddies, you will be sorely missed. On the bright side, the roads are fantastic out here (see Pashnit's posts), and my turbo mistress finally has room to stretch her legs. I hope you all have a great ride, and I'll be checking back to see the pictures. --Warren

(warbrown @ Oct. 03 2007,23:10) I'll miss riding with the old gang, but I chose the road less traveled by and relocated to Northern California.  To all my ECHR riding buddies, you will be sorely missed.  On the bright side, the roads are fantastic out here (see Pashnit's posts), and my turbo mistress finally has room to stretch her legs.  I hope you all have a great ride, and I'll be checking back to see the pictures.  --Warren
Waaaaaaaaaat? Warren, when did this take place brother? Can you give us some details?

You will be missed man! Hey, you can start the WCHR.........

laugh.gif

I am happy for you if it is what you wanted.

Good luck.

Tom.

beerchug.gif

I know...Warren, I wish you the best and you will truly be missed by the ECHR crew
sad.gif
Give all our best to your family and keep us posted on how you're doing...
biggrin.gif

Daryl get cold feet?
tounge.gif
The other route is MUCH NICER...
biggrin.gif

I told DJ to give me a call when you guys stop for lunch...you'll only be 3 miles from my house, so I'll try to stop by and just say hello...probably won't even be on the bike...
sad.gif

(VaBusa @ Oct. 04 2007,12:13) Daryl get cold feet?
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

I told DJ to give me a call when you guys stop for lunch...you'll only be 3 miles from my house, so I'll try to stop by and just say hello...probably won't even be on the bike...
sad.gif
Naw, I am still in... (I think
tounge.gif
)

tounge.gif

Hey guys, getting ready to leave for work this worning when I noticed my rear tire on my bike is flat. I took it out last night to run it after changing the oil and what not. I park it and now this. I guess I hit a nail or something but its flat. So I won't be able to make it because my shop will make me what till staurday to chagne it out. Sorry to do this but its just bad luck!!

(basscrazy @ Oct. 04 2007,18:56)
(VaBusa @ Oct. 04 2007,12:13) Daryl get cold feet?
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

sad.gif
Naw, I am still in... (I think
tounge.gif
)
Whatever route you take Daryl ,you should be good to go
smile.gif

I just got news from Mike that our youngest has pneumonia...we've been battling something with him all week and I just took him to the doc on Wednesday, but I guess the pneumonia didn't want to show 'til today...

I'm still up for riding over to the restaurant when you stop to say hi, but if something is going on with my son, of course I'll have other priorities to attend to...DJ's got my cell # and he'll give me a call when you get to town
cool.gif

Ride safe and watch the long straights of Rt. 17 (green route) south...state cops love to hide all along that road
guns.gif

tounge.gif

Hey, there's a SMALL chance I'll meet you guys afterall...very much up in the air, but I've got a friend that wants to ride, so we may work out something...

...may not make it all the way to Massaponnax, but perhaps Tappahannock or Warsaw? Final decision on the route? Red or Green? Bridges or not?
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

I know about 17 and the love the popo have of patrolling it. Seems you cant really go past 65 anywhere on that road as soon as you do you see a brown car.

(forceofnature @ Oct. 05 2007,15:37) I know about 17 and the love the popo have of patrolling it. Seems you cant really go past 65 anywhere on that road as soon as you do you see a brown car.
Much of that stretch of Rt. 17 is now posted 65 MPH, so that's good news!
cool.gif

Back