Virginia Spring Ride 2006

sageronin

Donating Member
Registered
<span style='color:blue'>*UPDATE* The ride is now scheduled for May 6th, same time, same route as below.</span>

We're doing the same route as last year's Fall Ride. Suggested dates so far are: April 8th primary and April 22nd rain date. Here's the route:

Start Harrisonsburg, VA Sheetz = 10:00 am

US-33 to US-42/US-250 Intersection = 26 miles

US-42/250 Intersection to Monterey, VA = 34 miles ( 1st Stop and Lunch MountainView Inn )

US-250 to US-219 to Huttonsville, WV = 45 miles

US-219 to US-33 to Elkins, WV = 20 miles ( 2nd Stop Rest )

US-33 Elkins to US-33 Seneca Rocks, WV = 35 Miles (3rd Stop Rest )

US-33 Seneca Rocks to US -33 to Harrisonburg, VA Sheetz = 66 miles  End Approx 4:00

Thanks,

DJ

<!--EDIT|sageronin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144291352 -->

race.gif
I'm in

hmm, not sure if I can pull this one. I was kinda thinkin about hitting the Cherry Festival in DC the weekend before. And the bash is basically the last week in April, so you guys need to plan to be there
cool.gif

I won't have my Busa then...won't pick it up 'til the end of April in time for the spring Busa bash in NC...
sad.gif

But, you guys plan what you can 'cause I wasn't the best twisty rider anyway...I kind of wouldn't mind missing that run unless the hubby promises to not crash this time...
smile.gif

hmm, not sure if I can pull this one.  I was kinda thinkin about hitting the Cherry Festival in DC the weekend before.  And the bash is basically the last week in April, so you guys need to plan to be there
cool.gif
Roger that Brian ... we're purposely planning the VA ride around the Dragon's Busa Bash so both events can get maximum participation:)

I won't have my Busa then...won't pick it up 'til the end of April in time for the spring Busa bash in NC...
sad.gif

But, you guys plan what you can 'cause I wasn't the best twisty rider anyway...I kind of wouldn't mind missing that run unless the hubby promises to not crash this time...
smile.gif
Michelle ... you and Mike have to be there. No doubts that Mike will ride safer in the blind corners and if you don't want to ride 2 up with him, you can borrow one of my bikes!!

I'm hoping to be in...it's a work schedule thing...I'm hoping to nail April down within the next week or two. Meanwhile, keep the info coming...I'd like to jump into the pre-ride too!!
Ride safe,
Darryl

sad.gif

smile.gif
Michelle ... you and Mike have to be there. No doubts that Mike will ride safer in the blind corners and if you don't want to ride 2 up with him, you can borrow one of my bikes!!
I appreciate the offer and think you are nuts for even thinking about lending out a Busa!  
tounge.gif
 Honestly, I appreciate the offer, but I don't ride anyone else's bike...just a general rule I have for fear of messing up someone else's stuff...
smile.gif

I'll be game for a summer ride though...so, you guys have fun and take pics!  

Me, right 2 up?!  
ices_rofl.gif
 There's no way...

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138032185 -->

smile.gif

I am in! And I am working on the shirts for this year too! More info. to come.

P.

Back