Oct. 24  VA-WV RIDE

Sheetz on route 7. If you are coming from 340 take route 7 towards Winchester and the sheetz is on the right about 10 or so miles.

If I come I'll probably come from I-81

04busaVA thanks for the offer, not sure if the wife will give me the green light on that one.

If I come I'll probably come from I-81

04busaVA  thanks for the offer, not sure if the wife will give me the green light on that one.
If you take 81 south get off at exit 315 towards Berryville. The sheetz will be on your left maybe like a mile down the road.

Well, if you get the green light and you want to just let me know.

You should come down Saturday and roll to the horsepower shootout with us then ride Sunday..
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Well it's the opposite here in Jersey
and I don't want to start the day in the rain, you know

IT SUCKS!

I guess I'll have to wait until sat for the forecast to change

forecast changed for Jersey too:

Oct 23 Mostly Sunny 56°/44° 0 %
Oct 24 Mostly Cloudy 54°/48° 10 %

Another reason why Saturday is better for me is that there will be less traffic ont the road on the way back.

Just got done looking over the weather predictions for the riding area. NOAA has a system moving through the area Saturday night. I've been watching the reports bounce around for the last 24 hrs. It's starting to look like Saturday might be the better day to ride. NOAA is calling for the system to hit late Saturday and stall into Sunday afternoon. We will be riding in some of the highest mountain regions in WV so expect mountian micro climantes to do there own thing this time of year. At 8:00 this morning they were calling for rain by early to mid afternoon Saturday and Sunday to clear by 10:00. Now the predictions have Saturday afternoon clearing. We'll have to keep a eye on the weather and make a call by early this evening or late afternoon.

as far as I know....if anything changes give me a call (prolly have to leave a message) 703-932-1704

Hey Germain, Saturday is better for me than Sunday since the wife cut here trip to TN short. Anyway, let me know what the plan is and I will do what I can.
smile.gif

I can't do Saturday...which is cool, just means I don't have to call in sick and I can get the panel to the painter a day early...Saturday does look like the better day though...

if it's saturday, it's definately better for me
but it does not guarantee i'll make it
but I have too
sad.gif

if not I'm a looser
wow.gif

It's iron but time, actually it's wrist of steel
laugh.gif

Back