Virginia Spring Ride 2006

So many sweepers, so little time...

www.warrenbrown.com images missing

<!--EDIT|warbrown
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147044747 -->

Another good scenery shot. I love my camera.

OK, I admit, Tom definitely wins the coolness contest hands down.

Warren and Tom at Seneca

Father and son near the end of another great day of riding.

So when's the next ride???

DJ, we started in Dumfries,thru Manassas backroads to RT 19 near Winchester. Then up to Paw Paw, Cumberland to Berlin and Shanksville. The way back we took RT 9 thru WV up and down 2 mountains with great curves and switchbacks. All about 450 miles.
Barbara

Ok.... Where did bill dissappear to at the end of the ride?
rock.gif

Warren, thanks for posting the great pictures! It was a great day of riding with you, your Dad, and Bill. Looking forward to our next ride.

I started a thread for us to use for our Summer 06 ride once we get the specifics nailed down. I'll call you in a couple of weeks when I get back in town so you can come down and let me install those fairing screens, and so you, DJ, and I can work on the Summer ride details.

Tom.

Looks awesome as always guys! Warren, I didn't know your Dad rides...
cool.gif

Sorry I missed it guys...hopefully next run I'll be there...
smile.gif

Warren, thanks for posting the great pictures! It was a great day of riding with you, your Dad, and Bill. Looking forward to our next ride.

I started a thread for us to use for our Summer 06 ride once we get the specifics nailed down. I'll call you in a couple of weeks when I get back in town so you can come down and let me install those fairing screens, and so you, DJ, and I can work on the Summer ride details.

Tom.
Cool ... I'm rolling with Warren over to your house ... you all have to take a spin on Raptor!!

Tom.
Cool ... I'm rolling with Warren over to your house ... you all have to take a spin on Raptor!!
Then you can roll down to my house so Paul and I can!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
face7.gif

Dang Ben ... I thought Frederick was off the beaten path ... Bro, ya'll gonna' have to meet me 1/2 way
smile.gif

Back