Echr summer ride 2006 official thread

Anyone spending the night in Manassas? On July 15th I mean? Or, will everyone head on home?
rock.gif

Thanks Tom...
It was great hospitality, I enjoyed very well...and the ride? count me in...other than the accident, I'll be there...(like alarm clock didn't go off, or can't find my keys, etc.
biggrin.gif

Thanks Tom...
It was great hospitality, I enjoyed very well...and the ride? count me in...other than the accident, I'll be there...(like alarm clock didn't go off, or can't find my keys, etc.  
biggrin.gif
Jeff: We look forward to seeing you there! Glad you had a good time with me and the other Busa guys last week.

Tom.

Anyone spending the night in Manassas?  On July 15th I mean?  Or, will everyone head on home?  
rock.gif
VaBusa, I'm shooting for the 15th. If its a definate, I am thinking of staying the night some where. Any recommendations? Also how long a trip do you think it would be? Are you leaving the day before due to the start time or just really early.... I would like to ride up with you.

Anyone spending the night in Manassas?  On July 15th I mean?  Or, will everyone head on home?  
rock.gif
VaBusa, I'm shooting for the 15th. If its a definate, I am thinking of staying the night some where. Any recommendations? Also how long a trip do you think it would be? Are you leaving the day before due to the start time or just really early.... I would like to ride up with you.
I'm not a definite for the trip yet, but our past plans have always been that we head up early that morning...

Manassas is a 3 hour ride for me, as long as I-95 cooperates
laugh.gif

You could certainly ride up with us should we go...

I am in for the pre-ride I am headed down from the Frederick , MD area. Let me know if anyone wants to meet up for the trip down. Thanks.

Allllllrightyyyyy thennnnn.....

Let's take a poll. Who is in for the pre-ride on the 8th?

1. Postal
2. GPW

UPDATE:

Let's take a poll. Who is in for the pre-ride on the 8th?

1. Tom (Postal)
2. GPW
3. DJ (Sageronin)
4. Warren ?

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151611384 -->

I will be spending the night in Manassas on the 15th...but then again, I live in Manassas, so.....

Not sure about the pre-ride, but I would like to be in on the ACTUAL ride (I know how you brothers roll on pre-rides!) It is one of the few weekends I do not have something going on at the track.
BTW....how y'all been???

I will be spending the night in Manassas on the 15th...but then again, I live in Manassas, so.....

Not sure about the pre-ride, but I would like to be in on the ACTUAL ride (I know how you brothers roll on pre-rides!)  It is one of the few weekends I do not have something going on at the track.
BTW....how y'all been???
David ... how's it going man ... long time!! Sounds like your bike is ready to roll. Actually, this ride will be just the opposite of the WV Figure 8's that we've done in the past. This is an easy-going cruise through some beautiful scenery. Well except for the one little detour in Charles Town to test out our Busa's flight and landing characteristics. I'm guessing that we'll be back in the twisties for the Fall ride.

Not sure about the pre-ride, but I would like to be in on the ACTUAL ride (I know how you brothers roll on pre-rides!)  It is one of the few weekends I do not have something going on at the track.
BTW....how y'all been???
Great to hear from ya David! I thought you slipped off into the sunset...

Tom.

<!--EDIT|Postal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151690910 -->

Back